s98719

Dec 5, 2017
High-Rise Climb [v0.8.1a] Smokeydots

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.04 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 716 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 689 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks for the compression! But may I ask if it is for 0.8a or 0.8.1a, because the file name suggests 0.8a?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks for the compression! But may I ask if it is for 0.8a or 0.8.1a, because the file name suggests 0.8a?
It's the 0.8.1a, but sometimes the devs don't change the name inside the project so when i do the SDK it goes with the name in the project, but it is the new version

kalya303

May 27, 2020
Full game is too big for me and I already have 0.8 version. Can anyone upload 0.81 addon (including script file, images)? I've downloaded 0.81 patch in OP, but they are just animation files.

Reactions: GoodDay2u

ja88

Nov 2, 2017

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:
2020 hero of the year, thank you for your service sir

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just to make it clear: the posted v0.8.1a is nothing more than the outdated v0.8a plus 2,73gb of nowhere used videos.
there are no new images nor scripts for the announced new content.
make a diff to v0.8b and you'll see that even the fixes of v0.8b are removed again.
or check the file modification times of the scripts. nothing is newer than 1.7.2020, the day v0.8a was compiled.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you 4 your valuable input ... is there nothing you can do to maybe tie a gallery in there
so we can actually see the new animated scenes in your gallery inside the game?
just to make it clear: the posted v0.8.1a is nothing more than the outdated v0.8a plus 2,73gb of nowhere used videos.
there are no new images nor scripts for the announced new content.
make a diff to v0.8b and you'll see that even the fixes of v0.8b are removed again.
or check the file modification times of the scripts. nothing is newer than 1.7.2020, the day v0.8a was compiled.
Other than that .. I have a hard time going through the game again and finding what is there supposed to be new.

I dunno if our other gracious modders are still inerested in this, they maybe could help with a gallery so we can enjoy the game properly.
jsbb9999 ... 704621168 ... are you still into this game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... do try the bite size ... see if you are game!

Or you can:
plz torrent, original size is too big
Thank you for this wonderful addition to gaming history, JokerLeader, there is gaming to be done now.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Downloaded the compressed version, I'm trying to save but it won't let me, the error says "no valid save locations" is there a fix for this?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Such issues were dealt with last year:
I can't even get there. Prologue, shutting off the alarm clock on the mobile...try to save ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, that's not a bug with this game. The problem is simple, the game cannot save for whatever reason.

We're going to need your help to help you solve it.

Do you have any non-Latin characters in your username? The default save folder is C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Do you have permission to save there? Can you manually create the folder Corruption-1502136365 and see if it works?

The number at the end might be some sort of ID if that's the case, this might not work.

Have you run out of space on your system drive?

Anything you can think of that might be the problem? Anti-virus etc.

If all else fails can you create X:\....\HighRiseClimb-0.70a-pc\game\saves <--- You'll have to figure out your own path. The important thing is to create a saves folder inside the "game" folder of HighRiseClimb.

As I said, the problem is simple, the solution is more complex until we figure out why you can't save your game in that location.
Ok thanks for help but this RenPy game is the first with this problem. I tried Goss_IP for example couple minutes later and it saves perfectly

No

Folder exists and there are autosaves in there from my first start of the game yesterday
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Corruption-1502136365

No, 65GB free and there is just the OS on it, everything else is on different physical HDD's

Installed Avast couple days before but as mentioned I don't have the problem with other games

I see thanks for pointing some hints
It's even weirder if you're having issues saving with this specific game. We're still going to need your help to troubleshoot :p
Ok, Shutting off the Guarding System of Avast did the job, can save now. But now stuck on the 5pm Bug at the first day in office...
Downloaded the compressed version, I'm trying to save but it won't let me, the error says "no valid save locations" is there a fix for this?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is prooobably the biggest one out there, afaik.
biggest i have seen was over 25 gigs (by now over 30 prolly) so not that friendly for newcomer since needs to dl whole package and to do that in reasonable time needs quite a fast dl speed but after initial dl there are patches which update game to latest version so no need to dl whole package again and also 12 gig.

Don't expect to have 10+ hours worth of content... This game is badly optimized/compressed and is boring the first hour or two before you get any juicy scenes and then continues to be a grind for each scene afterwards, oh and for many of the girls the content stops just before it gets interesting. Grace and Izumi are the most developed characters besides the girlfriend and sister.
haven't had any sexcontent with izumi (didn't choose her as head of byron's old job) yet but grace has been fucked 3 times (w/o replays) while others have had at most 2 so yea game is slacking on that department.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
biggest i have seen was over 25 gigs (by now over 30 prolly) so not that friendly for newcomer since needs to dl whole package and to do that in reasonable time needs quite a fast dl speed but after initial dl there are patches which update game to latest version so no need to dl whole package again and also 12 gig.
Oh? You made me curious now... I love it when it's big in size (yes yes, that's what she said), so downloading those are not an issue (nopy ftw!), but what games are those with that big of filesize, man?! :O I definitely wanna check those out, unless they are Illusion games, cuz then i have already checked them out, heh. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh? You made me curious now... I love it when it's big in size (yes yes, that's what she said), so downloading those are not an issue (nopy ftw!), but what games are those with that big of filesize, man?!
not illusion games. don't remember those since those aren't on my playlist (1st was gonna end up but 25 gigs is just too big).

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes