D

Deleted member 1371216

Hey I bought a car but it didn't showed up in garage is it a bug?

Pepeepumped

Nov 18, 2020
why my game is error, it's say

File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
style default:
File "F:\tf2 conten\data\sound\yes\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2570, in execute
self.apply()
File "F:\tf2 conten\data\sound\yes\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2553, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "F:\tf2 conten\data\sound\yes\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\tf2 conten\data\sound\yes\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Such issues were dealt with last year:
I found and attempted those yesterday but they didn't seem to work. Reopened the game today and now it's working fine. Still not sure exactly what fixed it but the only steps I attempted were deleting and remaking the saves folders in both the game folder and the Renpy saves folder in Roaming.

Sadly still lost a good chunk of progress and have to restart the game from the start though.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
6 months and basically only a lot of text about covid and make money with this...
I can't even find the new "sex"content showed in the changelog... someone have the walkthrough for 0.8a?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
not sure if its been added yet but error at the bar
SmokeyDots

While running game code:
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

caused a hard crash to desktop

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. not 4 the new content ... the 2 mods offer up a gallery for what was before the latest release.
Dev not interested in any of that, keeps offering up high quality vids of the scenes though, so there is that.
still no replay-scene gallery?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Folks,
I just startet to play this game a couple of hours ago. i've Reched LVL 3 in work, but my girlfriends sister Bailey don't show up? is that normal? I also have no guestroom or the possibility, to order furniture, What did i wrong? Stats of my Girlfriend is REL:80,Love:88,Lust 67, no Fear. Can somebody help me or explain? :rolleyes: Thanks!
buy furnitures to guestroom so she appears and pay her ticket.

Should show up the next morning in the garage
unless it's ferrari 458, that isn't garage even after weeks since bought it.

quite silly that even with car it still takes 30 mins to get to work.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
We are at 0.81a now, scrappy has not updated the mod, which makes it obsolete.
v0.81a was just over 2 gig of videos not yet to be included in any current scripts as far as I understand it, what would he be updating?

In the SmokeyDots 2 July, 2020, he mentioned the following:
  • Finish the Pei Alice 3-some path. The foundation (The third time you go on a date with Alice) is already there. I didn't have time to fully finish it.
  • Add in a anal scene with Izumi where we convince her to have Anal.
  • Add in a scene where MC convinces Grace and her husband to let him join in.
Hopefully finish this something this month as a mini-ish update. Then we're off to 0.9 which will focus on the Finance tech route of the game.

The new videos from v0.81a added would appear to cover the above scenes, but without a script, they are not ablle to be played in the current game version

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes