d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You can shak with other babes, so not a prtoblem you need to have should you chose it.
not interested in girlfriend and definitely not interested in listening to her past adventures :ROFLMAO:. she's the only reason i did not try this game yet. Anyways thanks for the reply.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
View attachment 949024
Image directly from his Patreon. I'm not sure what was uploaded here but I don't trust it.

But there is also a option that he didn't upload is patreon ?. Maybe lazy ? Or call it what you want. But this happens with dev's they make it till ... and then at once it is silence and than out of nowhere there posting again and don't even upload there patreon. He is not the first and he will not be the last dev here.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Part of the problem with the overall size of the game is directly related to the dev using the AVI format for videos. That format should have been trashed 10 years ago or more as it does not provide any quality benefit over more recent codecs (especially webm) and its file sizes are far larger than they would otherwise be (again, compared to webm).

Why he included all those extra vids I without the scripts to call them I would assume was an oversight on his part.

In regard to such posts describing the inability to trigger new scenes listed in the changelog. I can't trigger them either, so I assume they may be a part of the missing scripts, or we may have to go back to an earlier save and replay that progression. We'll see.....

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
not illusion games. don't remember those since those aren't on my playlist (1st was gonna end up but 25 gigs is just too big).
Ahh, do you know if that game's among the game db of F95z, maybe? Do you remember anything about the game? Like, any tags? Theme? Genre? Engine? Pardon for asking, but i got REALLY curious on what game that must be since it is that big. :O

Also, cheating in this game might cause a looot of crashes. Will have to remember to copy the crash so i can post it here...

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
You don't have to use it. Or pay $5 to get it from Patreon.
Missed the point go and read the66's post. Nothing new was added accept images that aren't added into the story yet, dev hasn't uploaded an update on his Patreon title 0.8.1a, which means there's likely something else going on.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You also missed my point. I said if you think the uploader uploaded something not as "original", then you can download the materials from the Dev. Of course, you have to pay for that.

FYI: my download from Patreon is about 7GB. There is no 2.7GB of "unused" video. I look at the scripts, and find most of them. Other might be for 0.82 like the Dev said.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not interested in girlfriend and definitely not interested in listening to her past adventures :ROFLMAO:. she's the only reason i did not try this game yet. Anyways thanks for the reply.
don't remember her talking about past adventures.

I'm not sure what was uploaded here but I don't trust it.
3 gigs worth of vids not accessible in game yet.

Ahh, do you know if that game's among the game db of F95z, maybe? Do you remember anything about the game? Like, any tags? Theme? Genre? Engine? Pardon for asking, but i got REALLY curious on what game that must be since it is that big. :O
engine was renpy ofc, 3d or 3dcg ofc, big tits (not zeppelins) and other common tags.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev released the update patch and the whole game ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You also missed my point. I said if you think the uploader uploaded something not as "original", then you can download the materials from the Dev. Of course, you have to pay for that.

FYI: my download from Patreon is about 7GB. There is no 2.7GB of "unused" video. I look at the scripts, and find most of them. Other might be for 0.82 like the Dev said.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
don't remember her talking about past adventures.
doesn't she talk about how she had a threesome in the past? Sluts really turn me off and throughout the game a slut is forced upon MC. not my time of game. Followed this thread hoping that someday MC will be able to breakup with her. Anyways i am unfollowing this thread now. Best of luck to the developer.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh? You made me curious now... I love it when it's big in size (yes yes, that's what she said), so downloading those are not an issue (nopy ftw!), but what games are those with that big of filesize, man?! :O I definitely wanna check those out, unless they are Illusion games, cuz then i have already checked them out, heh. :)
Adventures of Willy D is the biggest adult game I've downloaded so far. That I took it off laptop and put it on PC. Then I added it to steam so i can stream it to laptop. lol

Reactions: damndor

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Hi Folks,
I just startet to play this game a couple of hours ago. i've Reched LVL 3 in work, but my girlfriends sister Bailey don't show up? is that normal? I also have no guestroom or the possibility, to order furniture, What did i wrong? Stats of my Girlfriend is REL:80,Love:88,Lust 67, no Fear. Can somebody help me or explain? :rolleyes: Thanks!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
doesn't she talk about how she had a threesome in the past? Sluts really turn me off and throughout the game a slut is forced upon MC. not my time of game. Followed this thread hoping that someday MC will be able to breakup with her. Anyways i am unfollowing this thread now. Best of luck to the developer.
Yup, she mentions it. It's a brief conversation though, so easily skimmed past. There's much more content with other women than with the girlfriend, and has been almost since the first release. She's easily ignored if that's your preference, although there's no option to kick her out entirely.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How do I access the new Grace content? Cause I go to her living at night and mine and nothing new popped up -- just the usual talk option or sex option.

Reactions: Qaz2256nl
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes