caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
whats with Angela drinking all the time?
Angela is not very well fleshed out in the first place... But I suppose this her reaction to you having little love with her/spent little time with her, and it has been hinted that she had alcohol problems in the past.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't get to talk to Angela about her drinking - any ideas?
not when she's drinking aka when watching tv at bedroom or after she's woken up after passing out on couch, I usually avoid that by going to sleep before she drinks or if got something else to do then either clubbing/alice/grace/ida and back to home (unless stayed with lover) after that and either let her be or wake her up.

is Futa/Trans avoidable?
yes as is rape before you ask that too.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would be nice to be able to go out with your lover/girlfriend more, her conversation is so limited etc... hopefully in a new update she will have more interaction with the MC

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Would be nice to be able to go out with your lover/girlfriend more, her conversation is so limited etc... hopefully in a new update she will have more interaction with the MC
well there are plenty to do with her like shopping trip, pool, boat trip every saturday, 3some everyday, etc but not much to talk with her after a while (same applies to all femmes).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mac update pls?
copy pc version's \game folder to mac version and play.

bailey is kinda weird, she didn't like getting assfucked while in pool but sometime later (still over 50 fear) she didn't mind at all on getting assfucked at her room. only who hasn't got fucked is izumi and if that's possible then haven't figured how (she isn't boss of byron's ex-department).

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Hey guys, does Izumi or any other characters you can visit have same Invisibility suit interactions as Grace? Or Grace is the only one?

Cretzu24

Jan 14, 2019
I tink my game is looped with Angela with the drinking problem, once i had the talk with her and conforted her, then it keep on drinking....Also>>>>

I got error while trying to buy car when i got 200k money.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1372, in script
    if position == "reception":
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 1511)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1372, in script
    if position == "reception":
  File "D:\GAMES\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\GAMES\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\GAMES\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 1511)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Wed Dec 23 13:23:29 2020

Last edited:

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
The last update is a buggy mess there is a infinite loop of the pandemic events i did not find anything new.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, does Izumi or any other characters you can visit have same Invisibility suit interactions as Grace? Or Grace is the only one?
with izumi there's only mild harassing and voyeur while with alice it's fullscale rape.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes