Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bailey is kinda weird, she didn't like getting assfucked while in pool but sometime later (still over 50 fear) she didn't mind at all on getting assfucked at her room. only who hasn't got fucked is izumi and if that's possible then haven't figured how (she isn't boss of byron's ex-department).
bailey, she is full on sub in the house .. in the pool she has no retort because Mc dominates her.
izumi has dates going on and stats to rise. have a go at them fear scenes before promoting any of them.
Izumi gets to take MC home after enough dates, then you can fornicate all you want.
That is love route tho ... so be mindful.

with izumi there's only mild harassing and voyeur while with alice it's fullscale rape.
izumi has no suit bang scenes ... grace has her paranoia dialed to 11 ... she needs byron into her 24/7.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bailey, she is full on sub in the house .. in the pool she has no retort because Mc dominates her.
izumi has dates going on and stats to rise. have a go at them fear scenes before promoting any of them.
Izumi gets to take MC home after enough dates, then you can fornicate all you want.
That is love route tho ... so be mindful.
well only date with izumi was with grace where izumi heard that grace gets promoted. izumi and bella re only co-workers whose pants haven't dropped in front of mc.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
High-Rise Climb [v0.8.1a] Smokeydots

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.04 GB
v0.8.1a Update only Original Size: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 716 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 689 MB: MEGA
v0.8.1a Update only Compressed: 43 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JokerLeader, I downloaded and installed compressed version of v0.8.1a, then even install the update compressed v0.8.1a only, but what I have is only v0.8a, would you mind fix? Cheers

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I've tried this game many times and I always deleted it not long after trying it, I really don't see what people see in this game, but I really don't like it, guess it's not for me.
I'm not trying to put this game down or anything, just giving my honest opinion about it, it can't please everyone and it's not my type I guess ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

f00

Oct 4, 2017
This game is totally amazing! I love this game. I only wish there was more content and faster development of new content. I really enjoy being a big hard pain in that young girls ass. You should make her cry at night when she is depressed. It feels strange that she is just sleeping and being happy. And talking about sleeping. Please let me abuse her when she is sleeping too. I hope there will be more of that kind of thing. :love:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, this probably will be the last update we will get for 2020, and as unexpected as it sounds, it's coming from Smokey.
Enjoy the last hours we have of this horrendous year and see you in the next one !

Finished Grant's storyline

I finished Grant's storyline which I'll include in the next patch. It'll properly set the tone for the future storyline down the Finance tech tree.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who is grant?
Alice is a news caster?
MC gonna survive a plane crash like McSteamy or go down with the plane like MCDreamy?
Are those gurls that not into MC?
Is the one on the right surprised?
Is the one in the middle grossed out?
Is Jack of no trades right then and there?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It shows that this version have aso bugs (and the script fix from 0.8b change nothing it have nothing to do with this bug).
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/AliceBar.rpy", line 17, in script
    with dissolve(1)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/AliceBar.rpy", line 17, in script
    with dissolve(1)
  File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.81a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.81a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.81a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.81a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.81a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.81a
Sat Jan 02 16:49:07 2021

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes