AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'GUI/navcons/izumianalbla.png'>:
  File "game/IzumiHomeActions.rpy", line 212, in script
    call screen izumi_bedn_talk_screen
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'GUI/navcons/izumianalbla.png'.
i keep getting this error on the new fix. does anyone know a solution?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
No fucking bugfix...

Started a new game. Still can't confront Angela about drinking.
There is a option of "Comfort her" in the 3rd time I wake up her, but no confront option is there.

"Bailey is now the secretary" & "Bella was in the dream" --- what does these two opportunities mean?
Don't know what to do?

Spend more time with Izumi at her house --- 2 weekends done everything but nothing happend, 11PM Bathroom scene, anal scene, her computer hack and copied the data..??

This was a nice game but now looks really shitty... Playing the latest version on Android still there are bugs.

Last edited:

reseries

Dec 26, 2018
Yup, got the Izumi bug as well (no more content?). Also can't confront Angela. But worst of all when I get to threesome with Alice and Pei I get grey background instead of images and when action moves to apartment I get a fatal error and game quits.
Also I can't upgrade with research - a few last options left that I can't choose despite having upgrade points, not sure tho if I need to progress further or it's a bug.
Downloaded full 0.8.1a and then patched it with 0.8.1b bugfix.

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
ANy similar games to it ?.Played Glamour/BigBrother and probably all the popular completed games aswell.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What can I do with this Angela quest ?
I talked to her about past, present and future and still this is not finished and it is impossible as you know to talk about the same thing second time.
Anyone know what to do about it, how to fix it ?

1610897566551.png

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
What can I do with this Angela quest ?
I talked to her about past, present and future and still this is not finished and it is impossible as you know to talk about the same thing second time.
Anyone know what to do about it, how to fix it ?

View attachment 990217
Continue to do other activities in the game, earn money, work more. Some events are tied to experience gain, passed days, etc. Probably next step will be the talk about her sister's arrival.

Reactions: Mario4don

licedik

Sep 9, 2020
For me, I can not confront Angela. Also, Izumi still hasn't done anything with my glasses. I even have the invisibility suit and the Chiron but still can't get into her apartment unless I break in while invisible. For Izumi's quest, it says (COMING SOON). Isn't it already out?

For Grace, I've literally done everything but it says I still have to bring Izumi and her into the room again.

For Ida, I've done everything but there is still a ball next to her name in the Opportunities tab.

I'm just trying to finish Izumi's path. I think it's glitched, isn't the thing with her glasses out?

Reactions: elbro

licedik

Sep 9, 2020
that's summoning them to your room and fucking grace in front of her.
I ended up going allll the way back to where you promote one of them and chose Izumi instead. Now the only way I can fuck Grace is with the invisibility suit. It's whatever. Angela stuff still broken. I'm just gonna assume that the glasses stuff with Izumi isn't out now.

Also, I can't seem to talk to Pei because it's not in the script or something.

Is there a patch to fix any of this? I know there are scenes with Pei and Alice but I can't even get there. If there is a patch, how do I correctly apply it? Tried looking it up and got nowhere.

Is there anything to do after talking to Grant about the deal? Or is it just going through the days however you want from then on? If there is stuff to do, how do I do it? I'm at like $6M and have nothing to do.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anything to do after talking to Grant about the deal? Or is it just going through the days however you want from then on? If there is stuff to do, how do I do it? I'm at like $6M and have nothing to do.
can't helpmuch since i'm on same boat aka no clue what to do with izumi and rest who mc hasn't banged. atm waiting that 0.82 comes out.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes