licedik

Sep 9, 2020
How do you bang Grace? Since I chose to promote Imuzi in my second playthrough, I have never been able to bang her since when I remove her top in the office she leaves and when I'm at her house, she says ben is home, or she doesn't even open the door (Ben does), so how do I do it? When I promoted her, I couldn't bang Imuzi, so is that just how it is?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you bang Grace? Since I chose to promote Imuzi in my second playthrough, I have never been able to bang her since when I remove her top in the office she leaves and when I'm at her house, she says ben is home, or she doesn't even open the door (Ben does), so how do I do it? When I promoted her, I couldn't bang Imuzi, so is that just how it is?
Pretty much. There is some overlap (on Grace's path you can bang her in front of Izumi, on Izumi's path you can rape Grace wearing the invisibility suit), but their paths are mostly mutually exclusive for now. The dev is working on having them converge back together.

licedik

Sep 9, 2020
Half of the new scenes I have, after downloading the patches, show grey screens while the characters are talking, I'm assuming I didn't apply the patch correctly. Can someone explain how to perfect apply the patch after downloading it?

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.81a.
(now actually based on v0.81a and really with new content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
1.29 gb???? Big file

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Half of the new scenes I have, after downloading the patches, show grey screens while the characters are talking, I'm assuming I didn't apply the patch correctly. Can someone explain how to perfect apply the patch after downloading it?
originally 0.81b patch wasn't anything that videos etc w/o any connections to game. dunno if that has changed and that's why i'm waiting 0.82 or whatever is next version.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed in the morning when talking to Bailey in the morning that the background moves around when her head moves. Not sure if it is all the time or just when I told her she had a job. When at the nightclub with Alice when she's laying down her bracelet moves around on her wrist during the first night.

It's funny that staying over at Izumi's house after a date doesn't hurt Angela's relationship but staying over at Graces does.

When you click on the hotel it asks you if you want to go to the night club instead of the hotel.

Crash to desktop if you try to talk to Pei at the nightclub.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

Crash to desktop if you click on the threesome when talking to Aubrey at the nightclub.

While running game code:
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 155, in script
call screen nc_bar_aubrey_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'aubrey_layla_threesome_hotel_repeat_controller'.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The distributive size is ridiculous. The dev should at least convert jpg to webp.

Also see info about the bugs in my review.

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

CockBlocker1616

Nov 28, 2020

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Wed Jan 27 04:44:49 2021

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\User\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8.1a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Wed Jan 27 04:44:49 2021
You are running the game version 0.8a as shown at the end of your error report, which means you are missing the 0.8b script fixes that added the nc_bar_pei_chat script. As mentioned in the changelog in the OP.

See the following link for the next 3 patches to update the game from 0.8a to the current version 0.8.1b https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8-1b-bugfix-smokeydots.6897/post-4863006

CockBlocker1616

Nov 28, 2020
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes