Hoppal1

Jun 24, 2018
How about missed pictures. About date Alice - Pei. Night Club - Alicia Place. All image interactions... Missed.
The Pictures in the bar are missed as far as i can see but you can playback the animations, they are linked wrong.
Open the file alicepeialicehouse in the folder game and change the animation part with this:
# ANIMATIONS #######################
image peibedplayania = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayania.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayanib = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayanib.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayanic = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayanic.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayanid = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayanid.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")

image peibedplayintro = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayintro.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplaydildoa = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaydildoa.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplaydildob = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaydildob.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplaydildobcum = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaydildobcum.avi",loop=False,start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayhand = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayhand.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayhandcum = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayhandcum.avi",loop=False,start_image= "blinkblack")

image peibedplayalicecumin = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayalicecumin.avi",loop=False,start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayalicecumin1 = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayalicecumin1.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayalicecumout = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayalicecumout.avi",loop=False,start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplayalicecumout1 = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplayalicecumout1.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")

image peibedplaypeicumin = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaypeicumin.avi",loop=False,start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplaypeicumin1 = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaypeicumin1.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplaypeicumout = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaypeicumout.avi",loop=False,start_image= "blinkblack")
image peibedplaypeicumout1 = Movie(play = "animation/peibedplaypeicumout1.avi",start_image= "blinkblack")

You will at least see the animations in the house

Sigadron

Feb 11, 2018
but which folder exactly, can you tell me in detail the step by step process. please
If I understand correctly - you have an archive of 0.81b Patch?
1. Right-click on the file 0.81b. Select the item - Unpack here. After unpacking, the «game» folder will appear.
2. Right-click on the «game» folder and select - Copy.
3. Open the «High Rise Climb» folder.
4. Right-click in this folder below all the files and select - Insert.
5. You will see a question about replacing the files. Agree to replace everything.

Reactions: freakster

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This is getting a bit out of hand with all the patches, and none of them linked on the main page. There are 3 patches floating around this thread.

But, if you download 0.8.1a do you need to download and install 0.8b patch, 0.81a patch, and 0.81b patch. Or, do you just need 0.81b patch?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is getting a bit out of hand with all the patches, and none of them linked on the main page. There are 3 patches floating around this thread.

But, if you download 0.8.1a do you need to download and install 0.8b patch, 0.81a patch, and 0.81b patch. Or, do you just need 0.81b patch?
0.81a and then 0.81bugfix or wait 0.9.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
High-Rise Climb [v0.8.1a] Smokeydots

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.04 GB
v0.8.1a Update only Original Size: 2.69 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 716 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 689 MB: MEGA
v0.8.1a Update only Compressed: 43 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Not sure if this was reported already, but it looks like the compressed version for Win/Linux is not available anymore?

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
Holy crap, this thread is a mess. So I downloaded the "Win/Linux (v0.8.1a)" version. Does "v0.8.1a Update only" improve the quality of animations or what? Cuz the archive is named "High-Rise_Climb-Patch-0.81_HD_Animations" and I'm a little bit confused.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Holy crap, this thread is a mess. So I downloaded the "Win/Linux (v0.8.1a)" version. Does "v0.8.1a Update only" improve the quality of animations or what? Cuz the archive is named "High-Rise_Climb-Patch-0.81_HD_Animations" and I'm a little bit confused.
a is for those who have 0.8 already. path is 0.81a and then 0.81b.

best option is to wait 0.9 version.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes