fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
quiet on western front.

His last post on his patreon was at January 31, 2021 AT 2:41 PM . So it wasn't even 3 months since we last heard from him. So give it some time. One thing I can say with certainty and that is that it is not an ICSTOR, we have not heard of it for a year.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Why is another dev mentioned here that thank the holy ghost has nothing to do with this project, i do not suspect this developer biding his time because he has nothing better to do, who knows what this damn isolation did in the world how many jobs were lost how many small businesses were lost, closed and guess what in some places is not over yet, and i know for sure a lot of these game developers can not afford to be 100% full time developing and rendering they are not EA or Take Two.

huluawn1

Oct 19, 2019
Is there any futa/trans as they say or is it a false tag? I've played the game and I didn't see any futa.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any futa/trans as they say or is it a false tag? I've played the game and I didn't see any futa.
The tag is accurate. There is a trans girl, but she's a minor character (and not into dudes): The neighbour's friend, Aubrey. You can meet her at the pool and at the night club.

Reactions: huluawn1

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
The tag is accurate. There is a trans girl, but she's a minor character (and not into dudes): The neighbour's friend, Aubrey. You can meet her at the pool and at the night club.
There's a threesome scene with trans girl Aubrey, but you'll need to do some grinding to get to that point in the game. If you're playing only for that, might not be worth your time since it appears there will be no additional content (allegedly) for her before the game is finished.
Alternatively, you can just browse through images in the game folder to see the scene - look for folders named "Hotelroom" and "LaylaAubrey" ;)

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
I have 8.1a, do I just download 8.1b bugfix? When I click on the download links for pc for 8.1b, the file name states 8.1a again?

TIA

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I've never understood why some devs don't keep their Patreon updated. Everyone here is saying "we don't know" and that's true because he isn't posting anything. Even a simple "Hey, we're still working and it's unclear how long it'll be" is easy to post and better than just complete silence

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes