cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've never understood why some devs don't keep their Patreon updated. Everyone here is saying "we don't know" and that's true because he isn't posting anything. Even a simple "Hey, we're still working and it's unclear how long it'll be" is easy to post and better than just complete silence
and some post what they ate on breakfast or something like that.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
I've never understood why some devs don't keep their Patreon updated. Everyone here is saying "we don't know" and that's true because he isn't posting anything. Even a simple "Hey, we're still working and it's unclear how long it'll be" is easy to post and better than just complete silence
most devs like him are selfish a holes once you get over 500$ in patreons you stop caring it seems, because you know you can do whatever you want,

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
seems to be missing a png file
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Opportunities/alicepeiopp.png'

Dunno, did the original devs sell/gave away to "other interested devs" to continue. the last time I played this was Jul 2020. yes there were some bugs but not as bad as the Jan release.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
seems to be missing a png file
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Opportunities/alicepeiopp.png'

Dunno, did the original devs sell/gave away to "other interested devs" to continue. the last time I played this was Jul 2020. yes there were some bugs but not as bad as the Jan release.

Reactions: trauts

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Seems to be missing Grace lingerie images
1617241496500.png
1617241524235.png
and etc.
and IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracefingeranalani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivhjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivbjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivdoggycuckpreani.avi' and etc.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Seems to be missing Grace lingerie images
View attachment 1116961
View attachment 1116962
and etc.
and IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracefingeranalani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivhjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivbjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivdoggycuckpreani.avi' and etc.
You seem to be missing the update 0.81a animations patch found in the OP (Original Post). I would advise you to apply the patches in order. 1) 0.8.1a then 2) 0.8.1b bugfix
v0.8.1a Update only: - MEGA - -
v0.8.1b bugfix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: (v0.8.1a)

Reactions: trauts

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
You seem to be missing the update 0.81a animations patch found in the OP (Original Post). I would advise you to apply the patches in order. 1) 0.8.1a then 2) 0.8.1b bugfix
v0.8.1a Update only: - MEGA - -
v0.8.1b bugfix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: (v0.8.1a)
there are animations, there are no images themselves.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
there are animations, there are no images themselves.
The post I replied to mentioned missing animations. "IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracefingeranalani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivhjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivbjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivdoggycuckpreani.avi' and etc." The 0.81a animations patch would fix that.

As for missing images, without knowing if they have missed any of the recent patches, I also advised they apply 0.81a (There 2 of them, 1 is the animations only, already mentioned above, the other contains the images and the script files to use them). Then apply 0.81b bugfix last

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
The post I replied to mentioned missing animations. "IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracefingeranalani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivhjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivbjcuckani.avi' , IOError: Couldn't find file 'animations/gracelivdoggycuckpreani.avi' and etc." The 0.81a animations patch would fix that.

As for missing images, without knowing if they have missed any of the recent patches, I also advised they apply 0.81a (There 2 of them, 1 is the animations only, already mentioned above, the other contains the images and the script files to use them). Then apply 0.81b bugfix last
v0.8.1b bugfix contains only script files, no images. or am I missing something?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
v0.8.1b bugfix contains only script files, no images. or am I missing something?
If you already downloaded and still kept version 0.8b, seen in the OP, the next release was:
1) v0.8.1a Animations Update only: - MEGA - - , soon followed by
2) to go with the above animations.
3) Finally the v0.8.1b bugfix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

If the above are patched to version 0.8b in this order, the game will have all the animations, images and script files required to run it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm new to the game and I've gotten a lot of people's phone numbers but I don't see a way of calling anyone or asking them to do things other than when I'm talking with them in person. I see the phone icon at the top right of the screen but don't see a way of calling anyone. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Tony507
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes