Weltevreden

May 27, 2018
If you go on another date with Alice, you get a chance to invite Pei to the table and a lewd scene at Alice's place. After Pei joins at the table you get a lot of missing images, like Clubalicetalk10 and following. I've downloaded all versions, but none seems to contain those images.

Does anyone have this as well?

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
doubt that. will get abandoned tag soonish.
He do not often communicate. Even when the game was getting updates.
I wanna know something. Let's just say if his game gets abandoned tag.
How will it affect him?
In general, how does abandoned tag affect any developer?

Reactions: no1milfhunter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He do not often communicate. Even when the game was getting updates.
I wanna know something. Let's just say if his game gets abandoned tag.
How will it affect him?
In general, how does abandoned tag affect any developer?
won't affect except put a dent on his reputation so if he starts new game supporters will be more cautious.

Reactions: Jake2000

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
If you already downloaded and still kept version 0.8b, seen in the OP, the next release was:
1) v0.8.1a Animations Update only: - MEGA - - , soon followed by
2) to go with the above animations.
3) Finally the v0.8.1b bugfix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

If the above are patched to version 0.8b in this order, the game will have all the animations, images and script files required to run it.
Do you still have the missing image after you install the patch

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
If you go on another date with Alice, you get a chance to invite Pei to the table and a lewd scene at Alice's place. After Pei joins at the table you get a lot of missing images, like Clubalicetalk10 and following. I've downloaded all versions, but none seems to contain those images.

Does anyone have this as well?
Do you still have the missing image after you install the patch
If you are referring to the missing images above, the "Clubalicetalk10" is there, you need the that has the images. Then apply the v0.8.1b bugfix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
If you are referring to the missing images above, the "Clubalicetalk10" is there, you need the that has the images. Then apply the v0.8.1b bugfix: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
I downloaded PC 0.81a Full still have missing image or animation and have applied v0.8.1b

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I downloaded PC 0.81a Full still have missing image or animation and have applied v0.8.1b
I don't think whoever posted the PC 0.81a link added the 0.81a patch with the additional images and script. This is why I advise downloading the 0.81a patch and overwriting your files and do the same with the 0.81b patch. If the pictures still don't show. I don't know what to suggest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think whoever posted the PC 0.81a link added the 0.81a patch with the additional images and script. This is why I advise downloading the 0.81a patch and overwriting your files and do the same with the 0.81b patch. If the pictures still don't show. I don't know what to suggest.
It worked thanks

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
There's no option to buy glasses for izumi, it says already bought but can't give them to her. THere's a third option to buy the glasses but it wastes your money and nothing happens.

Anyone know how to solve this bug or edit the glasses out?

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello ...pls can i ask ..

what is deferent between ver 8.1a and 8b ?

and wich one better to download?

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
you dl all and install all.
WHATT ?? i will download 8.1a and b ??? whyyy... they both the same game right ?
i just want know what is the deferents befor i download soo ill choose the best

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
hello ...pls can i ask ..

what is deferent between ver 8.1a and 8b ?

and wich one better to download?
I would advise download
Win/Linux (v0.8b)
Part 1: - -
MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
then apply the patches in the order below
My advice would be to apply the patches in the order that they were released. (0.8b, 0.81a and 0.81b) As they fixed different things to the script files and added pictures. If they were applied out of order, you would be overwriting a fix as per the patch notes below.

1- Apply patch 0.8b script fixes https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8-1b-bugfix-smokeydots.6897/post-4760068

2- v0.8.1a Animations Update only: - MEGA - - , soon followed by

3- Apply patch 0.81a patch with script files and images https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8-1b-bugfix-smokeydots.6897/post-4790374

4- Apply patch 0.81b patch with script fixes https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8-1b-bugfix-smokeydots.6897/post-4856098

• Love
Reactions: bizzajoke and hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I would advise download
Win/Linux (v0.8b)
Part 1: - -
MEGA -
Part 2: - - MEGA -
then apply the patches in the order below
alright my best bro ..will do ..
but still i want know the deferent ..no body tell me what is the deferents plsss :)

like:
is one of them has a ..better quality imeges or extra scenes or bugs or more complete story than the other ?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes