Drako

Jul 6, 2017
yea but didnt expect some one still charactar teasing after 9gb...what is that teasing 75 houre game play? then no need that charactar
Exactly man it's been more then 3 years and he did not develop bella which made me give up on this game. Her story could be the best , she is a real bitch, the protagonist hate her and could take revenge , also he can choose a softer path if he want to...

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
omg realy ..wow ...why bella is she the best girl ever in the game ? ok then ill just injoy all the side characters untel he do something about it ..thank for explane man didnt expexct that

ShadowMan1234

Sep 12, 2019
Ida first event wont activate are there extra specific things you have to do for this event or any restrictions?

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i guess few yeas with just 800$ is not enough patrans for him ..he expected few thousands like some others for this big project

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Developer without commitment to his goals, does not deserve to be a patreon in the future, remember this for the future
true. agreed ..if he dont do this for his own fun and hobby and then get the money or not is not the goal ...thats what we call motivated dev

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow wow Since when did the abandoned tag appear in this game?the last update was a few months ago, and on patreon I think in February was the last post, did the dev say something?
today. last post on patreon is at end of january saying 2 weeks more and radiosilence since then (dunno what's on discord) so 3 months since last msg from developer.

if he comes back and releases 0.9 or 0.8.2 then it's not abandoned anymore.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
today. last post on patreon is at end of january saying 2 weeks more and radiosilence since then (dunno what's on discord) so 3 months since last msg from developer.

if he comes back and releases 0.9 or 0.8.2 then it's not abandoned anymore.
aahh hop soo realy .. what a waist realy to abandon this big game

Reactions: thunderkiss321

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Wow, this is a huge disappointment. I liked this game quite a bit and gave it a great review.

This is another reason why I don't become a patron until a dev completes at least 1 game. Then I'll either 1 time them $60-100 or if I'm interested in their next effort, I'll remain a patron.
totaly can feel u bro ..i even feel worst about it ..i dont know but i still have the feeling or the hop that he will come back for it some day ..this is not kind a game that can get abandned that easy or hard.. at least not after this far of working he did ..i dont know

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
A great game that has been abandoned.
This is very sad news. At least I would have tried to make a hasty ending.
We don't know for sure if the game is abandoned. The dev did not say that he abandoned the project, he just hasn't given any news for more than three months so the rule says that the game should be tagged abandoned.

Funny that Milky City, a game that we know for sure will never receive an update, does not receive the abandoned tag because ICSTOR post a notice in his patreon once every three months, just never an actual update.:rolleyes:

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes