cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
man i want ask about this game is 9GB i never play game that big befor ..i play max 3 GB ..CAN U PLS TELL ME HOW MANY HOURES OR DAYS IS THIS GAME ?
if you mean cotb then several hrs per day if you don't skip texts and try other paths too to see all lewd scenes before going back to main path. graphics are main reason why it's so big but story is great too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
if you mean cotb then several hrs per day if you don't skip texts and try other paths too to see all lewd scenes before going back to main path. graphics are main reason why it's so big but story is great too.
well do ..but im happy its only 1 week max ..games longer than 1 week its kinda getting boring

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
"abandoned" tag is just a forum rule, nothing is certain. So dev may update the game at some point, at least I have a little hope that he will if he's alive and well. Also I don't think dev is acting on how much he earns, otherwise he wouldn't pause the pledges. While keeping my optimism if by any chance dev reads this topic, Smokeydots, thanks again for this amazing game and I hope you won't let this unique game die, good luck.

Reactions: iamvenom
Feb 15, 2019
"abandoned" tag is just a forum rule, nothing is certain. So dev may update the game at some point, at least I have a little hope that he will if he's alive and well. Also I don't think dev is acting on how much he earns, otherwise he wouldn't pause the pledges. While keeping my optimism if by any chance dev reads this topic, Smokeydots, thanks again for this amazing game and I hope you won't let this unique game die, good luck.
Why is it that games like this one get the "Abandoned" tag but games like Milfy City don't (having no updates since 2019)?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Why is it that games like this one get the "Abandoned" tag but games like Milfy City don't (having no updates since 2019)?
Forum rule for abandoned tag: If a dev doesn't communicate for three months, then game gets the tag. ICSTOR keeps communicating to avoid the tag.

There was an exception to the rule though, Dual Family got an abandoned tag for obvious scamming after the pressure of forum members. He didn't deliver a real content update for at least two years.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Someone know what happend to this?, i mean, the last post was 4 months ago, but someone know why?, what happend?, did he got sick or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well do ..but im happy its only 1 week max ..games longer than 1 week its kinda getting boring
1 week? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe depending how actively you play it. boring? so not gonna happen.

"abandoned" tag is just a forum rule, nothing is certain. So dev may update the game at some point, at least I have a little hope that he will if he's alive and well. Also I don't think dev is acting on how much he earns, otherwise he wouldn't pause the pledges.
yes, if there'll be next update (0.82 or 0.9) pref. with walkthrough then game is back from limbo.

since icstor and scamdrop promise new updates and make "teasers" so therefore by f95's rules can't put abandon tag even if it would be right thing to do.

There was an exception to the rule though, Dual Family got an abandoned tag for obvious scamming after the pressure of forum members. He didn't deliver a real content update for at least two years.
^THIS! well he started remake the game (not that any1 who has been following his doings past few years would play it) but it has next to none content and no saving.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
1 week? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe depending how actively you play it. boring? so not gonna happen.

yes, if there'll be next update (0.82 or 0.9) pref. with walkthrough then game is back from limbo.

since icstor and scamdrop promise new updates and make "teasers" so therefore by f95's rules can't put abandon tag even if it would be right thing to do.

^THIS! well he started remake the game (not that any1 who has been following his doings past few years would play it) but it has next to none content and no saving.
yea not gonna happend if its not gonna make me spend 40 houres of blueballs and jerking offs and blowjobs ..yea ..

and its 1 weeks becouse the guy told me this game is 25 houres
soo its max 5 - 7 days if u spend 5 or 6 houres playing every day

what how many houres i should play in the day 10 houres?
what am i a robot i dont have any thing to do ? only scratching my dick ? haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea not gonna happend if its not gonna make me spend 40 houres of blueballs and jerking offs and blowjobs ..yea ..
trust me, no blueballing, hjs and bjs yes but still plenty of sexscenes (hiding the sausage)and plot advancing. if you get bored then something is wrong on you.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
trust me, no blueballing, hjs and bjs yes but still plenty of sexscenes (hiding the sausage)and plot advancing. if you get bored then something is wrong on you.
i always trust u in games bro no worries ..but yea still more than a week without bored that should be a game from heaven or something not regular ..wich i dought ..soo thats normal nothing wrong with me ..after a week u directly want try something deferent and new game...what !! ill stay playing this for ever becouse its gooood ..every thing must have ending soo it will not be over acting and repeating

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, Lara / Grace are also amazing.. This game just keeps giving and giving! I might have missed it but who is Alice? There is very little intro with her but she seems very close with Byron from the get to - just a neighbour / friend with benefits type of situation?
alice could be co-worker of mc (that blonde woman).

Reactions: hamod

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So I read a bit of what's getting posted, and the answer seems like a yes, but I want to ask to be sure.

Is there enough here to make it worth a play, even if it's not done/won't ever be done?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I read a bit of what's getting posted, and the answer seems like a yes, but I want to ask to be sure.

Is there enough here to make it worth a play, even if it's not done/won't ever be done?
well there's plenty to do but problem is finding it w/o clicking around for hrs.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
well there's plenty to do but problem is finding it w/o clicking around for hrs.
hmm, I see neither of the cheat mods made it to last update either, and of course all the WTs are text based and not in mod form. Yea, thanks for letting me know, not gonna bother.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes