Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
hmm, I see neither of the cheat mods made it to last update either, and of course all the WTs are text based and not in mod form. Yea, thanks for letting me know, not gonna bother.
Scrappy updated the scenes/cheating mod to 0.81a here. Since the original mod wasn't his, the OP page wasn't updated by the mods.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
I am not sure if people have very different tastes or was the girlfriend meant to be so lacklustre. Basically an unattractive alcoholic who does not contribute anything to the relationship. :D
Well, it doesnt matter anymore since the game is now abandoned...

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
I am not sure if people have very different tastes or was the girlfriend meant to be so lacklustre. Basically an unattractive alcoholic who does not contribute anything to the relationship. :D

- No passion or skills whatsoever. All she does is drink and watch TV.
- Depressive, unstable and insecure. Nothing fun or exciting about her.
- Zero intellectual hobbies or shared interests with Byron.
- The only thing she did at NYU other than failing her degree was sleep around.
- Treats you like shit for not doing what she wants (e.g. going shopping / bars).
- Treats her sister like shit for not being driven enough (.. ironic).
- Sees you as a walking ATM. She even makes you cover her friends shopping expenses without even asking first.
- Rejects any physical interactions unless you do what she wants (not an actual issue since I avoid her 24/7).

Realise that you are meant to “fix” her, but given all the beautiful and successful girls around, why would you? I would change to Ida / Lara / Izumi in a heartbeat. The only reason I am stomaching Angela’s story now is because of Olivia. ;)
That's what made banging her sister who's living under the same roof behind her back all the more sweet.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
the game where girls have nice faces...abandoned ;/
datesimish though...stats-routes....i prefer straightforward datesim

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
Sigh. Another case of "Too much for a first game". It seemed like he had some problems with covid, so I at least hope he isn't dead or whatever, but he was trying too hard to cram this game with as much content as possible that it lost identity after a while. In the beginning there was some generic supernatural stuff that never went anywhere, and then an overabundance of girls & routes that he couldn't have possibly kept up with. If he focused on the main girls and routes (and after a while the idea of "fear routes" and "love routes" felt very disjointed, mostly because there was no real plot development) maybe he could've finished at least Act 1 and feel more motivated to continue. A shame.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018

- No passion or skills whatsoever. All she does is drink and watch TV.
- Depressive, unstable and insecure. Nothing fun or exciting about her.
- Zero intellectual hobbies or shared interests with Byron.
- The only thing she did at NYU other than failing her degree was sleep around.
- Treats you like shit for not doing what she wants (e.g. going shopping / bars).
- Treats her sister like shit for not being driven enough (.. ironic).
- Sees you as a walking ATM. She even makes you cover her friends shopping expenses without even asking first.
- Rejects any physical interactions unless you do what she wants (not an actual issue since I avoid her 24/7).

Realise that you are meant to “fix” her, but given all the beautiful and successful girls around, why would you? I would change to Ida / Lara / Izumi in a heartbeat. The only reason I am stomaching Angela’s story now is because of Olivia. ;)

Yes, funny thing. As I was angry since v 0.2 that Angelas story never continues because shes the only girl in the game that I liked. For me, Itzumi is the absolute "no and never"-go area. And there was not a single update that not pushes the Itzumi story. So I had abandon the game very quickly.
Another massive gamebreaker was the fact that you have the "opportunity" to let Angelas Sister live with you.
But if you choose that you dont wanna have her, the game is no longer playable. That makes it not much of an opportunity. It makes it a force.
And, you guessed it, her sister is also a girl that I would never accept.

To answer your question: Yes.. there are people that have different taste.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Could someone supply me with a ZIP File or a RAR file of the CG? I don't have my laptop so I can't extract them myself at this time.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I hope Smokeydots is ok. I tried messaging him on Discord, he never responded.

It's a shame that this game is now abandoned...but it is what it is.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes