ete77

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, i speak a few times with the developer. The Game is done and will terminate. Story and all of this is finished. smokey works in China and is a workaholic. He do all for this job and the game is his Hobbyproject. In communication is smokey not very good, works on one Part (in his real work) like a autist. 4-5 months go by, and he wondering where is the time going.
He's not doing this to piss you off, he's just a special character and no Entertainer.
Do not be sad and upset that it does not go on, let me tell you [Abandoned is only a Tag , The game will be done, someone.

Reactions: Xian Pu and Reifon

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, Smokey is alive. We don't know what happened yet, but expect the full game update to be released tomorrow.
In the meantime, enjoy the patch only and the changelog, it's quite heavy and a lot of work has been put into it it seems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch 0.8.1b to 0.82a ONLY

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Whew. Was hoping that this game wasn't abandoned after 4 years of work .

Last edited:

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, i speak a few times with the developer. The Game is done and will terminate. Story and all of this is finished. smokey works in China and is a workaholic. He do all for this job and the game is his Hobbyproject. In communication is smokey not very good, works on one Part (in his real work) like a autist. 4-5 months go by, and he wondering where is the time going.
He's not doing this to piss you off, he's just a special character and no Entertainer.
Do not be sad and upset that it does not go on, let me tell you [Abandoned is only a Tag , The game will be done, someone.
Great! Thanks for the info and the good news. I will therefore be patient.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game will be done by someone? wonder who could do that since this is on worse side of sandbox games.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
game will be done by someone? wonder who could do that since this is on worse side of sandbox games.
I think he meant evenutally/sometime :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.821a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.06.2021 (another fix)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to have you with us again, Twistty
So happy to be able to remove the abandoned tag from this great game!!!
Whenever you get back around here, we got the
Changelog:
We also got the update:

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

Liquid__

Jr. Uploader
May 28, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.821a.
  • updating with next bugfix

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.06.2021 (v0.821a)
I am Waiting

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'll wait if there'll be update where all current updates are in 1 since totally not interested to merge all different versions together.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes