opfela

Jan 18, 2018
So after playing the full version, I recommend everyone to do a full download with v0.821a again, the moment it is up here. I did not encounter any errors, like I did with the patches.
Game update request with DL links is already posted, so just wait for the thread to update again

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
See what did i say the game is not abandoned it's too good to be abandoned, the amount of animations in it is way above other games.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
damn. headpost have so many links... installation guide, pls?

Upd. Thx!

Last edited:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
v0.82 Addon in Mac Os, please?
Smokeydots did only an addon for the Win version. For Mac version you have to wait till the DL link for full 0.821a is up.
Is better anyway, as the addon version had missing images/errors. at least for me.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
High-Rise Climb [v0.821a Hotfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 7.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 824 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 807 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I downloaded both parts from Nopy, and the "0.82a patch" file that someone dropped, but I can't extract the parts.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Post above yours- grab that one hassle free and game!
I downloaded both parts from Nopy, and the "0.82a patch" file that someone dropped, but I can't extract the parts.
Otherwise ...
1- put all archives in same folder,
2-right click on any archive, open, left click on foder and extract it somewhere,
3- open folder freshly extracted, click on exe and play.

Reactions: Twistty

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
based on opportunities not much changed since 0.8a, few chitchats with grace and izumi, 1 research, clubbing and 3some with alice, 3some with grace and izumi at office and that's it.

bella/grant content isn't in game yet i think.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Do I need to start a new game to get all the content or can I just reload an old save before choosing whether I will promote Grace or Izumi?

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Smokeydots did only an addon for the Win version. For Mac version you have to wait till the DL link for full 0.821a is up.
Is better anyway, as the addon version had missing images/errors. at least for me.
OKAY! Thanks for the info, I'll be my jedi so ...

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
OKAY! Thanks for the info, I'll be my jedi so ...
In case you did not notice, the full versions are up, and JokerLeader already did a compressed version.

Do I need to start a new game to get all the content or can I just reload an old save before choosing whether I will promote Grace or Izumi?
I just continued my old game, and used the parameters provided by Smokey to continue, and had no issues.
So it should be even more okay, if you restart with promoting either of them.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I saw an image in other place that shows a blond girl with two guys, cops I guess... Is there sharing or NTR? And about rape, is it avoidable?

Apr 27, 2021
I'm sorry guys, I have a question: I was reading that it's possible a scene with a threesome with Izumi and Grace: how can it be achieved? My thanks to who will answer.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes