3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
So, You download both Part 1 and 2 and add them together or do you finish part one and move the save to part two?

Would be nice if the installation guide would cover these things. Why add an Installation Guide if it's always just the copy paste version of "extract and run"? (is a general critic, not just for this game's thread.)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is one game, like ...
You download both Part 1 and 2 and add them together
You could try the compressed version and get some idea of what it is supposed to look like.

Here are some more pointers:

Post above yours- grab that one hassle free and game!

Otherwise ...
1- put all archives in same folder,
2-right click on any archive, open, left click on foder and extract it somewhere,
3- open folder freshly extracted, click on exe and play.
the second part for 821a is mis-labeled for extraction to work. the download from part number two needs to be renamed to "High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1" in order for it to be found by part 1 during extraction
DL for only Hotfix: 0.821a HotFix
But be advised. For me the patch versions had missing images and errors, in comparison to the full 0.821a download.

Reactions: Reaper_222

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hi, playing this game for like 48hour... LIKE it..

well after playing game long... did i broke "research" cause i cannot click on "Finance IV" and angela the Alcoholic GF... how too fix her cause i am at lost, on oppertunity said i need confront her while she drunk... eh i try she drunk on couch.. dont seem to work.. and if i invite olivia she kept past out... i add attachment. TQ advance.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hy there ... Good gaming is wonderful for giving gratification and uplift.

This game has a few snags that still nag at gamers.

This drunk talk is just that, a talk and then 4 eva catching her on the couch and
do what you feel like doing with your gf.

well after playing game long... did i broke "research" cause i cannot click on "Finance IV" and angela the Alcoholic GF... how too fix her cause i am at lost, on oppertunity said i need confront her while she drunk... eh i try she drunk on couch.. dont seem to work.. and if i invite olivia she kept past out... i add attachment. TQ advance.
hii saw you active in replying. hope help me thank you :) xxx
The points in various skills are topped at the point you already have reached.
Notice there is just a small portion of the skill landscape unattainable.

You beat the game in the achievements department,
so please focus on hitting all the scenes with the gurls.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

some researches are still locked and atm angela doesn't stop drinking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, then, waddaya do then?
Sleep around?
Crash in another babes home?
well on this update my mc spent maybe 2 nights at home, rest nights he slept elsewhere and even if was home then angela was left on couch.

el1990

May 5, 2017
hello, when im trying to extract the zip it tells me i need "High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1.rar" where do i get that one? didnt see it on the first page

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello, when im trying to extract the zip it tells me i need "High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1.rar" where do i get that one? didnt see it on the first page
both files are in op (unless dcma has struck) and you need to start unzipping from part1 and part2 extracts it's own and result is 1 big zip file and extracting that gives game.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
YES! please i really feel she drunkTard need too be penetrated while knock out on Couch! seriously GRR(haha is not rape if GF? ) i mean when she in college she had threesome when she drunk or pass out, cause only time have intercourse with her is DRUNK threesome or HIGH up on X/Molly... she need too be wake up on couch full Cum... (ps photo is me and my Ex..)

or option 2 kick her out get other Girl in or her sister... and possible pool sex she accept Anal?? (the sister)

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hy there ... Good gaming is wonderful for giving gratification and uplift.

This game has a few snags that still nag at gamers.

This drunk talk is just that, a talk and then 4 eva catching her on the couch and
do what you feel like doing with your gf.

The points in various skills are topped at the point you already have reached.
Notice there is just a small portion of the skill landscape unattainable.

You beat the game in the achievements department,
so please focus on hitting all the scenes with the gurls.
hii thanx REPLY broo saw u reply alot ppl here good job! thx!

Really so like the Research and Angela is limit for current episode... damn.. so next update is 2025 ? :(

i think i got all scenes...

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes