Luxter86

Aug 9, 2020
I can't understand what I'm doing wrong, but it still doesn't work. :(
Anyway thanks for the help.
I had the same problem. Actually there are two save folders, one is in "root game" folder and one is in \game folder. You need to copy file in \game folder (for example C:\Users\User\Documents\HighRiseClimb-0.821a-pc\game\saves\ and not in C:\Users\User\Documents\HighRiseClimb-0.821a-pc\saves\)!

Hope that works for you!

Apr 27, 2021
I had the same problem. Actually there are two save folders, one is in "root game" folder and one is in \game folder. You need to copy file in \game folder (for example C:\Users\User\Documents\HighRiseClimb-0.821a-pc\game\saves\ and not in C:\Users\User\Documents\HighRiseClimb-0.821a-pc\saves\)!

Hope that works for you!
Thank you very much for the hint, as soon as I have the possibility, I'll try!
Anyway, thanks a lot!(y)

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
jack doesn't care who is hired and seems that you have hired her already. rest is doing what opportunities say.
wow did the dev decided to come back and continue the game ? wow nice news ..just what i thought ..ive been offline for awhile didnt know that earlyer

Reactions: Tony507

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you played prev. update (update files mess) then even less new to play.

Sep 24, 2018
Looks like there are issues unzipping the Mac version of Part II. Any advice?

Also, I'm not sure I understand the instructions: should I save the Part II files in the Part I game file, or is it a stand-alone?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like there are issues unzipping the Mac version of Part II. Any advice?

Also, I'm not sure I understand the instructions: should I save the Part II files in the Part I game file, or is it a stand-alone?
both files in same directory and start unzipping from part 1 and part 2 gets autounzipped and result should be 3rd zip with game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cannot extract the part 2 .rar file (win/linux). Throws an data error. I tried mega and nopy.
no need to extract that, starting extract from p1 should extract p2 too and result should be 3rd zip.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
no need to extract that, starting extract from p1 should extract p2 too and result should be 3rd zip.
How is that supposed to work? If I have two .zip or .rar archives. Why should extracting one also extract the other? I never heard about that.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes