Canes

May 27, 2018
Another thing I just noticed: Does Investments via your office PC do nothing? Must have done that dozens of times, but no feedback, ever. What am I missing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Another thing I just noticed: Does Investments via your office PC do nothing? Must have done that dozens of times, but no feedback, ever. What am I missing?
feedback from who? boss? nope cause mr. smart mc disabled spying.

Canes

May 27, 2018
This is your main source of income that can be used to unlock new scenes (e.g., get the yacht and the most expensive cars).
Like I've said, it's not working for me. I'm getting no income no matter how many times I invest. I've attached the save-files if anyone wants to check.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like I've said, it's not working for me. I'm getting no income no matter how many times I invest. I've attached the save-files if anyone wants to check.
post a screenshot of your talents. also do you do company's work or your own work?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have an issue when trying to extract the the rar file, anyone know of a solution?
both files are in same directory? named same except part 1 and part 2? with what you are extracting?

there is no 0.822a version yet.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
I cannot extract them either on my Mac.
I downloaded both parts but whenever I try to use The Unarchiver to extract it I get an error message (see attachment).
Anyone know a solution?

Last edited:

Nejiro

Oct 30, 2018
Hi everybody, can someone help me ? I have an issue, Jack never ask me to hire a secretary, so I'm not able to follow any path with Bailey.....
I think i had all promotions, Jack invited the MC with his wife on his boat etc...

kind regards

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everybody, can someone help me ? I have an issue, Jack never ask me to hire a secretary, so I'm not able to follow any path with Bailey.....
I think i had all promotions, Jack invited the MC with his wife on his boat etc...

kind regards
As I remember, the MC' girlfriend should ask him first that she will have her sister visit. Follow the event until you have Bailey settle. After that Bailey will ask you to find a job for her. If you reach job level 4, then you can talk to jack then inform Bailey that you got a job for her.

Liquid__

May 28, 2020

kind regards
Watch tv in the afternoon until bailey comes to you .

Nejiro

Oct 30, 2018
Thank you but it's still doesn't work, can someone take a little look on my save ? I'm pretty sure it's not possible anymore.....

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you but it's still doesn't work, can someone take a little look on my save ? I'm pretty sure it's not possible anymore.....
Your save file should be in " C:\Users\"your user name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Corruption-1502136365 " not the one you linked.
I have my old save, don't know if it helps.

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Is it better now ? :)
Thank you
I see. Talk to Bailey in the living room after Angela went to bed. "Click on watching TV" The time should be around 22.00-22.30. Bailey should walk into the room and start the event.

Nejiro

Oct 30, 2018
I see. Talk to Bailey in the living room after Angela went to bed. "Click on watching TV" The time should be around 22.00-22.30. Bailey should walk into the room and start the event.
Yes it works, it was simple in fact but not intuitive ! Thank you ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cannot extract them either on my Mac.
I downloaded both parts but whenever I try to use The Unarchiver to extract it I get an error message (see attachment).
Anyone know a solution?
try other unzipper like 7zip.

Yes it works, it was simple in fact but not intuitive ! Thank you ;)
welcome to High Rise Climb and leave intuition outside.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
I have stopped play this game long ago and now i thing i try again so my question is there is a way to throw Angela from the window? i don't like force girlfriends. if not why the developer no implement it, he lose a lot supporters because of this.
thanks in advance.:)

Reactions: Paokara12
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes