el1990

May 5, 2017
both files are in op (unless dcma has struck) and you need to start unzipping from part1 and part2 extracts it's own and result is 1 big zip file and extracting that gives game.

sorry, i did not understand ur answer. when i click on the part1 extract, it shows me that message right after...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This be a novel, be it visual, still a novel .. so read a couple a pages of this thread and go game:
It is one game, like ...

You could try the compressed version and get some idea of what it is supposed to look like.

Here are some more pointers:
Latest update is here, full and compressed .. get it and game.

what was the latest update?
sorry, i did not understand ur answer. when i click on the part1 extract, it shows me that message right after...
We got pointers in the last couple a pages .. use the reading super power 4 yourself.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
yea tried to dl both parts 3 times and winrar keeps not recognizing parts. They're corrupted to me. Anyone else ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some tricks to get you going:

Open archive, choose the folder in there and choose to extract it.

You could try to rename them archives like shown here:
the second part for 821a is mis-labeled for extraction to work. the download from part number two needs to be renamed to "High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1" in order for it to be found by part 1 during extraction
If that does not work, just try the compressed and game:
High-Rise Climb [v0.821a Hotfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 7.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 824 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 807 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Frustrated about new content?
Use this save and get the juicy scenes:

The Save file For New Content Izumi And Grace Threesome Enjoy
Game giving errors?
Try this bug fix and game:

DL for only Hotfix: 0.821a HotFix
But be advised. For me the patch versions had missing images and errors, in comparison to the full 0.821a download.
yea tried to dl both parts 3 times and winrar keeps not recognizing parts. They're corrupted to me. Anyone else ?
This is all we got ... game oN!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i'm getting a diagnostic error message on both parts

! E:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1.rar: Checksum error in HRC 0.821a PC\HighRiseClimb-0.821a-pc.zip. The file is corrupt

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I have a question how do I promote I'm at that stage and Bryan said alright time to go to Jack I went to him but I see no options to promote either Grace or Izumi

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talk to the babes about it.
Give it some days.
Try different hours of the day in jack office.
I have a question how do I promote I'm at that stage and Bryan said alright time to go to Jack I went to him but I see no options to promote either Grace or Izumi
Did you get to promise one or the other the position?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
question how do I get to ch 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9? I think I'm still in ch 1 I'm sorta dating Izumi I had Xmess with her said that we can talk after she gets back about what we are as in are we dating but no talk the glasses that I gave her still not in the game so can't advance on that I have to get dirt on Jack witch I did for Grace

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know if I'm at the ch9 part or not I unlocked Grace's house but it's not on the map? I can have sex with her and ask for a bj at work when I asked her to hang out she said sure come over after work but at the same time her husband was at work on his day off and now I can't hang out at Grace's House I also "repaired her and Izumi work thing and talked to Isumi about the threesome but nothing is happing?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Angela (
keep an eye on her drinking
Bailey moved in. Time to get to know her a bit (QUEST COMPLETED)
Angela brought up having a threesome with Olivia. Not sure if she's for real but I'll see how it develops. Maybe I should invite Olivia over to the house. And as a bonus maybe get that boat and invite them both out to sea.

Grace (Fuck Buddies) ( Relationship 100 Lust 57)
she gave me a bj after our successful short of Brown Pharma(Completed)
I can now go to Grace's house(QUEST COMPLETED)
I'm now on Grace's good side. I can go to her house now(QUEST COMPLETED)

Izumi (Sleeping with Izumi) ( Relationship 100, Love 100, Lust 100)
Well, didn't work out like the dream, but Izumi said she would spend some time in the next few days messing around with the glasses. I'm interested on what she comes up with(COMING SOON)
Had a good time with Izumi. Maybe I should spend more time with her at her apartment.

Ida
Last time I went gym with Ida, we had a wonderful time. She actually gave me a kiss. I'd like to find out more about her.(Discus Past, Present, Future)

Bella
Well, at least I got her...In my dreams.

Jack
Ok I should be safe now from Jack's prying eyes.
Jack wants me to choose a replacement for my old job. I chose Izumi for the job
Talk to Bailey about organizing the reports when she gets them.

thing is about Bailey I can't talk to both jer and Jack about the job tho nothing comes up for either of them not for Jack talking to him about Bailey

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thing is about Bailey I can't talk to both jer and Jack about the job tho nothing comes up for either of them not for Jack talking to him about Bailey
jack doesn't care who is hired and seems that you have hired her already. rest is doing what opportunities say.

Apr 27, 2021
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not able to install the save politely linked to see the threesome with Izumi and grace.
If I try to install, it's said that it's impossible. How can I install it?
'Cause it would be funny to see it, but i hope to not have to restart the entire game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You copy the save in your save folder located in your game folder from within HRC folder.
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not able to install the save politely linked to see the threesome with Izumi and grace.
If I try to install, it's said that it's impossible. How can I install it?
'Cause it would be funny to see it, but i hope to not have to restart the entire game.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes