Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm getting an error when I try to install this
"this file is broken or another split file is needed"
Using Bandizip on Win 10

Both parts 1 and 2 are present in the same directory

it gives me the option to continue regardless, but errors out half way, presumably when it should be picking up the second rar.

Anyone know how to get passed this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any unzipper (maybe not windows unzipper) works as long as it's singlefile to be unzipped but on 2 parters 7zip is best since 2 parters are done with it.

Reactions: Chummie

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
any unzipper (maybe not windows unzipper) works as long as it's singlefile to be unzipped but on 2 parters 7zip is best since 2 parters are done with it.
I used Bandizip plenty of times on multi-part archives, this is the first time I've had an issue with it.
I used to Use 7zip exlusively, I ended up switching to Bandizip because 7zip couldn't unzip some Japanese locale archives (I've no idea if this is still an issue), and once I started using Bandizip I found it had a much better UI, mainly because when 7zip completes a task it simply closes the window with nothing to acknowledge it (with bigger archives and my poor memory sometimes this means I forget what I was unzipping and where to), while conversely Bandizip retains the Unzip window with a complete statement, and when you close it, it automatically takes you to the destination folder it unzipped too.

Antonio2745

Aug 25, 2020
Update 01/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "High rise climb" version "0.8a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "High rise climb" versione "0.8a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "High rise climb" version "0.71b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "High rise climb" versione "0.71b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

new link?

CyanideButter

Jul 7, 2018
I used Bandizip plenty of times on multi-part archives, this is the first time I've had an issue with it.
I used to Use 7zip exlusively, I ended up switching to Bandizip because 7zip couldn't unzip some Japanese locale archives (I've no idea if this is still an issue), and once I started using Bandizip I found it had a much better UI, mainly because when 7zip completes a task it simply closes the window with nothing to acknowledge it (with bigger archives and my poor memory sometimes this means I forget what I was unzipping and where to), while conversely Bandizip retains the Unzip window with a complete statement, and when you close it, it automatically takes you to the destination folder it unzipped too.

You can always use jdownloader. If you copy both download links at once, jdownloader will pack them both into the same download set and extract it without needing 7zip

Canes

May 27, 2018
Won't let me buy the C.E.G glasses for Izumi. It says I don't have enough money. I have 7k and the glasses are 5k. Is this a bug?

EDIT: It let's you buy it after you have at least 11k although it only subtract 5k. Guess it is a bug after all.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Won't let me buy the C.E.G glasses for Izumi. It says I don't have enough money. I have 7k and the glasses are 5k. Is this a bug?

EDIT: It let's you buy it after you have at least 11k although it only subtract 5k. Guess it is a bug after all.
well at that point mc should be swimming in money and 5k wouldn't even affect is bank account at all.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes