AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
These archives are troll archives.
When I start extracting them they get to 99% and then they ask for Part 1 again... but Part 1 of 822... Which doesn't exist. 822WTF.png

Could someone upload a working download? I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: Oh, and just to play with it a little I copied Part 1 and named it 0.822 instead of 0.821 so I had both of them at the same time...
The result was that it asked for 0.823 when it was almost done. Definitely troll archives.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rename both with 821. i didn't have any problems with extracting.

also try 7zip.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
rename both with 821. i didn't have any problems with extracting.

also try 7zip.
You can see the file names in the image. They are both named 821.
I agree I could try 7zip, but these are *.rar archives. WinRar should have no issues with that.

EDIT: Apparently 7zip DOES work with these archives. No idea how they were made in the first place to not support other programs.
I would still argue that they either need to be replaced with something sensible or a warning needs to be placed that only 7zip works with the archives. I also tried 'Bandizip' and that failed as well. I use Bandizip to change which symbols were used when it was packed. It's needed for some Japanese archives.

There's also the matter that the downloaded parts are packed twice. That's not a problem, just a nuisance. You can unpack the full archive first and then pack it again in 2 archives so every person downloading it doesn't have to unpack twice.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's also the matter that the downloaded parts are packed twice. That's not a problem, just a nuisance. You can unpack the full archive first and then pack it again in 2 archives so every person downloading it doesn't have to unpack twice.
i agree with that and that has been issue on few games, apparently leakers wanted to be annoying and repackaged it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game is pretty good and the art is very good. I just find it hard to find out what the requisites are for each path with each girl.

Reactions: enokard

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
This game is so broken! I did the thing about the past, present and the future, after that i got a mission to do the exact same thing! Then i got stuck.

wiretripped

Dec 12, 2018
Good game, I really enjoyed it. Nice looking girls, with Grace (damn, she gets me going every time) at the absolute top for me, and Bailey a very, very close second.

I did a Fear based run, and wouldn't have minded being able to control the girls more. I also would have liked to involve Ajay in the action, helping him get laid by any of them (including the obnoxious MC's girlfriend) and either watch or join in (maybe by inviting him along to their houses, or asking him to stay later at the office and then ordering the girls). Or help Jack get laid by any of them.
Oh, and that scene with Bailey giving a bj and Grace walking in was awesome, I wouldn't have minded seeing that go further than it did.

Speaking of the girlfriend (Angela) she was so annoying I sure would have liked to be able to pawn her off or prostitute her so she could at least have some use. Maybe invite Jack over for dinner and let him have his way with her (and/or with Bailey) in return for money. Or maybe finding her drunk one night after partying with Olivia and that Everitt guy (we see him in only one scene at the bar, he seemed to have an interest in Angela), and maybe let him use her (in return for cash, or not) while I take Olivia to the bedroom.

Well, I kinda like when I can convince girls to cheat on their partners or try multiple partners, even if it doesn't include the MC. To each their own, right?

Anyway, hopefully we'll see a new update soon, we still haven't gotten in Bella's or Lara's pants. :D

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes