evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
wife/gf = do naughty things her when she's passed out
wife's sister and others = be mean to them at work

grace and jack was 1-time scene.
Is there a chronological order to the fear route for Grace? And Izumi? Like will other scenes be locked out if I promote them?

I was currently on fear path with Grace in their bedroom while her husband is in the bathroom.
At the end of the scene, she said she enjoyed my company and asked if I wanted to stay with her.
As if she suddenly changed into Relationship path. Because when I picked yes, we were suddenly lying down their bed beside each other and talking, lights turned off too.
As if they forgot the husband is supposedly still in the bathroom lol.
I think its a bug..

Its confusing when there are no hints or gallery for the scenes.
Been doing things randomly now, some women dont even have contents yet they are already introduced. A big cliffhanger.
No directions too. These "opportunities" are like low budget "objectives".
My game progress is a tangled mess. Most of the time I dont know which to pursue and what to prepare for.
Walkthrough is a mess as well, and lacking a lot of things like it was rushed or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a chronological order to the fear route for Grace? And Izumi? Like will other scenes be locked out if I promote them?
if you are nice to them then fear will subside back to zero and you can get scenes on non-fear path too. which one to promote is up to you and doesn't really matter since eventually mc fucks them both (aka promote that you want to have more sex).

i'd ignore wts since those are outdated and ingame hints on character profiles tell well enuf what to do.

Reactions: evilkitty97

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
w/o bugs is difficult since can't know if there is some bug in current version.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
These are the bugs in my game, are they finished or not or in progress or other thing?
Not declared at all...

#Angela:
★ Confront her about drinking.

#Izumi:
★ Spend more time in her apartment.

#Bella:
★ Saw her in dream.
★ hear further news from Grant.

#Alice:
★ Go night club and do it with Alice & Pei again.

#Bailey:
★ my secretary now.

#Jack:
★ Safe from Jack's prying eyes
★ Izumi was chosen for mc's old job.
★ Everything is done now.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
You can advance the stuff with grant until you make a decision and he come backs to discuss it. The other paths seems to be still in development with no warning for me as well.
About a fear only gameplay its impossible as far as I know. You have to earn some rel point before you can fear them again. Some fear options need a set of rel points minimum. For example with Izumi, you have to get enough rel point to get the massage, and in the massage you can use fear.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These are the bugs in my game, are they finished or not or in progress or other thing?
Not declared at all...
1. not implemented fully
2. added but only after high enuf relationship etc
3. grant was replied
4. is in game but same as 1st time
5. talk to bailey about getting her job in company and then talk to jack and after him giving free reigns talk to her
6. need to disable spycam installed in mc's office (he will notice it but maybe needs some training), not sure since i chose other but should be in game, no idea what's that.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes