depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
can someone tell me how to extract this game properly, everytime i extract part one or two both times im alkways ended up with a broken game, without the renpy and lib folders
Put the both files in the same folder, then extract the first part only, it will auto extract second part too. 7zip is a better choice. Also regularly update your extraction tool, otherwise newer compressed files may have errors during extraction with the old versions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Put the both files in the same folder, then extract the first part only, it will auto extract second part too. 7zip is a better choice. Also regularly update your extraction tool, otherwise newer compressed files may have errors during extraction with the old versions.
well i have 2 years old 7zip (latest non-beta) which works just fine.

i have 8zip is that fine?
maybe, test it and see.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
1. not implemented fully
2. added but only after high enuf relationship etc
3. grant was replied
4. is in game but same as 1st time
5. talk to bailey about getting her job in company and then talk to jack and after him giving free reigns talk to her
6. need to disable spycam installed in mc's office (he will notice it but maybe needs some training), not sure since i chose other but should be in game, no idea what's that.
* No 1 - is not implemented, I got it.
* For 2 - I'm giving this ss, tell how much points now I need? How much time I have to spend in her apartment? Christmas scene also finished.
* In 3 - Get it, after start a new game, I also decided to tell Grant...
* In 4 - Had threesome with Pei & Alice 3/4 times still the same words written...
* For 5 - Bailey is my secretary but now the quest is finished or not?
* For 6 - Yes I get all three, question is if the 3 opportunities are finished or not?
★★★★
Again, some of the finished opportunities or quests are vanished from the opportunity option.
Like:
Aubrey's quest with Layla.
Ida's quest.
2 of Grace quests/opportunities.
Lara's quest.
Ajay's quest.
All are complicated but vanished immediately.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
well i have 2 years old 7zip (latest non-beta) which works just fine.
It happens, I experienced it couple of times with 7zip and Winrar, even with a couple of months old 7zip version. But it's kinda rare, though some of people never update the tools, so they may experience it more frequent.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
* For 2 - I'm giving this ss, tell how much points now I need? How much time I have to spend in her apartment? Christmas scene also finished.
* In 4 - Had threesome with Pei & Alice 3/4 times still the same words written...
* For 5 - Bailey is my secretary but now the quest is finished or not?
* For 6 - Yes I get all three, question is if the 3 opportunities are finished or not?
2. since mc have access to her home and if has fucked her and spent night with her nothing else to do besides repeats.
4. well it's repeatable so i'd say finished for now.
5. if mc has sex with her in office then yes.
6. again would say yes.

this game is bit mess on what to do.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
2. since mc have access to her home and if has fucked her and spent night with her nothing else to do besides repeats.
4. well it's repeatable so i'd say finished for now.
5. if mc has sex with her in office then yes.
6. again would say yes.

this game is bit mess on what to do.
4: Didn't sex with Bailey in office but got BJ in my officeroom... I didn’t get any other option in office... Let's have a look again.
But had sex in house in Guestroom & Bathroom, in Sunday a BJ in the Living Room and also had sex in the Pool...

Rest is okey now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then i think you have done everything (still thinking that mc and bailey should have sex at office but possible that i remember wrong).

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
cxx can you tell me that if there is a Call-in option for Bailey or not..??
Then there can be Sex scene...

Or anyone can help with it?
well then i think you have done everything (still thinking that mc and bailey should have sex at office but possible that i remember wrong).

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
might be going to her and talking with her.
Talked with her(Past, Present & Future).
Hanged-out for several times.

Got the BJ option only. No call-in option.

So, I am also thinking if I really had missed something about this...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then no sex at office with her.

only reg sex at home and pool and anal sex at home.

Sep 7, 2020
ok im stuck on an angela opportunity, ive got both bailey moved in, and threesome with olivia, but im stuck on the confrontation with her about ehr drinking? ive tried to confront her by waking her up, with both relationship at 100 and 0?? what do i do?

Also how can i get sexual relations with baily? is she fear based?

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
ok im stuck on an angela opportunity, ive got both bailey moved in, and threesome with olivia, but im stuck on the confrontation with her about ehr drinking? ive tried to confront her by waking her up, with both relationship at 100 and 0?? what do i do?

Also how can i get sexual relations with baily? is she fear based?
Angela's drinking discussion has never been completed.

Bailey needs a job. Get her one.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes