den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
I can't seem to find a moment to tell Angela about her drink problem. I'm on an endless loop of waking her to get her to the bed.

May 7, 2021
I can't seem to progress with Angela past the point where it tells me to confront her about her drinking. It also keeps telling me that I need Psychology V to get Pei to join Alice and the MC, but I already have it. Any advice?

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Looking at the last few pages, this game could really do with an updated walkthrough.

I am aware that the dev keeps WTs behind a $10 paywall as a marketing strategy, but iirc v0.66 of the game was released in Aug 2019. I seriously doubt he's going to get a single extra sub for something locked away after 2 years!

Far better (IMO) to release it with only a month or so lag to get people who are turned off from a sandbox tag from the get go (and trust me there are plenty, plenty of people in this group) to give it a try and potentially become supporters as well as keep people who get frustrated at missing event triggers and unknown scene critereas, remain interested and following the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zhagzhuga

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
don't think there's separate fear route, you can unlock fear scenes by instilling some fear on them.
I meant with all scenes already accessible. You still have to do some shit to have fear routes accessible and for me they keep breaking so its annoying af

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant with all scenes already accessible. You still have to do some shit to have fear routes accessible and for me they keep breaking so its annoying af
you need only like 5 fear to trigger fear scenes.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
fear if you want anal but on full love mc can bang her freely (somewhat) in bathroom or her room.
i see... who else i need too fear for anal!! hm :)) thx i was up everyone 100 love/relationship... i DID not know! need fear for anal! (i know izumi can Anal without fear)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i see... who else i need too fear for anal!! hm :)) thx i was up everyone 100 love/relationship... i DID not know! need fear for anal! (i know izumi can Anal without fear)
"girl" (futa) in pool i think dunno rest since it isn't clear for whose anal fear is needed.

Reactions: KhaiFirst
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes