fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
when I unzip the PC version, it asks for the High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1.rar file, where can I get it? thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when I unzip the PC version, it asks for the High-Rise_Climb_0.822a_PC-part1.rar file, where can I get it? thanks!
nowhere, use 7zip and make sure both part 1 and part 2 0.821 are in same folder and start exctracting from part1 and part 2 autoextracts.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Anyone on here is supporting Dev on patreon ? should i join dev Patreon? any news on game in patreon... ?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
should i join dev Patreon?
Dev said some time ago that game code turned into a mess and he was planning to finish game earlier than originally planned, I think after that point updates became slower, dev's communication became rarer. At some point he may say fuck it and may never return. So far he returned from his long absences, so still there's a chance he may come back with an update. I believe not a scammer dev, more likely a frustrated one, he paused patreon payments several times (don't know if it's paused currently).

TLDR: I think you shouldn't join his patreon currently. If he delivers an update then for sure become a patron until the next disapperance. :p

Reactions: KhaiFirst
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes