KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Dev said some time ago that game code turned into a mess and he was planning to finish game earlier than originally planned, I think after that point updates became slower, dev's communication became rarer. At some point he may say fuck it and may never return. So far he returned from his long absences, so still there's a chance he may come back with an update. I believe not a scammer dev, more likely a frustrated one, he paused patreon payments several times (don't know if it's paused currently).

TLDR: I think you shouldn't join his patreon currently. If he delivers an update then for sure become a patron until the next disapperance. :p
:( game is good... sad hear that. but still game is from 2017(dec) almost 4 year..

Dec 6, 2018
Hope the dev soon releases a new update for the game. I feel like something interesting like Olivia track where MC can have sex with her in office or at home or only take her on his yacht leaving Angela. Eagerly waiting for long for this story line to develop

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
it would be a waste to get to 8.2 and then pull the plug here at least finished he can throw it on steam.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
The problem with that is it feels more 0.something rather than a "complete" game, there are too many loose ends to just wrap up in a short update. We would need to have a substantial update or three before it would come close.

Its a shame because the game concept is relativly unique and it is open to so many possibilities.

Dec 6, 2018
Hope smokey dots come from hibernation and clearly mention will there be any future updates or declare officially that the game has been abandoned. Atleast followers for this thread will stop visiting this page

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hope smokey dots come from hibernation and clearly mention will there be any future updates or declare officially that the game has been abandoned. Atleast followers for this thread will stop visiting this page
latter won't happen, even threads where dev abandoned game some years ago get occasional posts.

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
Part of me wishes s/he would just come on say i cant work on it anymore and pass it onto a dev that would do it justice.

Dont get me wrong i wish them the best but some finality would be nice.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Hoping by telling people in your comment to stop visit any thread will lead people to argue with you that, why are you wrong or, why are you right.

• Haha
Reactions: no1milfhunter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OCT 31, 2021 AT 4:09 AM

0.9 Release

The are the near Lossless animations for 0.9
Dev switched to mkv format due to premiere
no longer supporting xvid.0.9 HRC Lossless

0.9 Walkthrough

0.9 Patch Notes
-Main changes:
Added Work Level 6
Added Multi-Choice Quest Chain for Bella (After reaching Lvl 6)
Added 16 animations ...

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes