Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I have seen this happen to another game and after a month or two the game got an update and the abandoned tag was removed.

Reactions: iamvenom

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Not sure if I understood correctly, but the photos are all in the game folder under images (they are not hidden in any way). They also take like 95% of the overall size of the game so it might be easier to just unpack the whole thing on your phone. Unless I misunderstood you.
I thought that the files were compressed into a .rpa file and I would need to use UnRen on it but since I didn't have a working computer, i wouldn't be able to extract them myself.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Didn't realise smokeydots might have gotten Covid - this puts everything in a very different light, hope he is fine.. The game is definitely ambitious in terms of the amount of content, but honestly it feels almost finished. Personally I would add at least one scene for each of the remaining girl (i.e. those that do not have any) and finish up the AI storyline with an unexpected ending (maybe a more wholesome one if you go Rel and more grim if you go Fear).

I think the dev alluded to it, but never outrightly said it (on their Patreon, maybe?).

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
all this game needs is an ending to abandon it now would be like losing real money he already worked enough to it sure he can make more scenes to it but he can end it slap it on steam and make some money besides patreon.

theldras

Apr 22, 2018
i completely understand that people have different tastes... that said, Angela, the supposedly "girlfriend" is nothing more then a entitled, unstable alcoholic deadweight with zero interesting personality traits and zero hobbies besides overconsumption of alcohol... if you can even call that a hobby, only reason she is with the MC that i can see is because he has money, and the MC, Byron, is with her because he genuinely cares for her, something that is VERY obviously purely onesided on his part, she is one of the worst written characters and one of the worst fitts for the MC i've seen in any of these games that i have played in a long time, i could understand it if she was some manipulative bitch the MC had fallen victim to and the game would be about you putting her in her place or dumping her for someone who actually deserves the MC, but nope, shes there to stay.
I am not sure if people have very different tastes or was the girlfriend meant to be so lacklustre. Basically an unattractive alcoholic who does not contribute anything to the relationship. :D

- No passion or skills whatsoever. All she does is drink and watch TV.
- Depressive, unstable and insecure. Nothing fun or exciting about her.
- Zero intellectual hobbies or shared interests with Byron.
- The only thing she did at NYU other than failing her degree was sleep around.
- Treats you like shit for not doing what she wants (e.g. going shopping / bars).
- Treats her sister like shit for not being driven enough (.. ironic).
- Sees you as a walking ATM. She even makes you cover her friends shopping expenses without even asking first.
- Rejects any physical interactions unless you do what she wants (not an actual issue since I avoid her 24/7).

Realise that you are meant to “fix” her, but given all the beautiful and successful girls around, why would you? I would change to Ida / Lara / Izumi in a heartbeat. The only reason I am stomaching Angela’s story now is because of Olivia. ;)
i agree with you on all points, 100%, Angela is a lost cause, would have been a much better game if it was about the MC realising just how much of a deadweight she is and you can dump her for one of the other girls.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks China. 1st i lost job. 2nd unemployed for 1 year plus. 3rd i went back to my parents. Now this game is dead.
Maybe there's some sort of animal we could make a sacrifice to. Like a giant buffalo or some sort of monster like something like the body of a walrus with the head of a sea lion. Or something with the body of an egret with the head of a meerkat...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Maybe there's some sort of animal we could make a sacrifice to. Like a giant buffalo or some sort of monster like something like the body of a walrus with the head of a sea lion. Or something with the body of an egret with the head of a meerkat...
The ancient Mayas in times of distress did sacrifice their political leaders to the gods in order to overcome the catastrophes ... I think we should try it ... I mean what do we have to loose?!?;)

Reactions: Pitczasy

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
The ancient Mayas in times of distress did sacrifice their political leaders to the gods in order to overcome the catastrophes ... I think we should try it ... I mean what do we have to loose?!?;)
As a Mexican myself, i agree, we used to sacrifice everything for anything and its always a 50/50 bet.

I really loved this game and i understand why it was abandoned, i pray fot the Dev health and a future return.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i used the update only on version 8a but i don't see it showing version 8.1a

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Abandoned?
Noooo! I will never have the end of this cool game. It sucks, there was not much left ... :cry:

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes