simian83

Mar 18, 2019
[SOLVED]so could someone explain how the hell I extract part 1 and 2 on a MAC. its a little confusing. I'll edit and let you know if I end up fighting it out lol.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so could someone explain how the hell I extract part 1 and 2 on a MAC. its a little confusing. I'll edit and let you know if I end up fighting it out lol.
you extract part 1 and part 2 is autoextracted. recommended to use 7zip.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you, I eventually got it. Now I'm trying to figure out where to put the update stuff :)
if you mean 0.81a then nowhere since no new content since 0.8a/b since no scripts connected to new videos.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Please check if you are running the proper 0.81a.

Launch the game, go to "About" in main menu. You should have version 0.81a if you have the correct version of the game. If you still see 0.8a/b, then you probably have the pre-update 0.81. This version does not have the updated script files for the new events and have an animation folder full of unallocated videos.

P.s. if you have the HD version, it should be a little bit larger than the normal version. Should not be 2.7GB larger.

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i saw the cheating tag so... this game has some ntr ??? i never undertood the diference between cheating and ntr tbh...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i saw the cheating tag so... this game has some ntr ??? i never undertood the diference between cheating and ntr tbh...
In basic, when ur GF cheats on you and you find out, if ur happy and excited bout that than it's ntr, if ur pissed off and wanna divorce than it's cheating.
Tag is there cause u as MC can cheat on ur gf with other female NPC's. Maybe some female NPC's have bf's or husbands and they can cheat on them with MC.

Reactions: vihnyan

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
well all links on op are 5 days old so care to enlight if those are proper 0.81as or not.
The one that I downloaded on 12/21 (Mega link) was not. It's 0.8a. It shows in the "About" screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same screenshot from the Patreon version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Angela date should be the next Friday. All of the above happens at the very start of the game
Hi, i played the game completely new from the beginning, now Bailey arrived, everything is normal, but no Angela Date. Now I'm again at Level 5, Bailey's my Sectretary and Lover, same with Zumi and Grace among other specials, i played about 20 Hours, i got a threesome with Angela and Olivia, but no Angela date. Is there a specific state t get this feature ( Fear or Relationsship, Time, Day)?

EDIT: Sorry, it is solved, i read the last Threads and checked my Version, it was old. I patched it an the next event was the Date. I'm sorry, but thank sfor your help! Merry X-Mas to all to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
In the night club, i am told i need Psychology V, but i can never seem to do research or to select it?
is there a trigger?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes