Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Wed Jul 01 11:02:46 2020

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
High-Rise Climb [v0.8a] [Smokeydots]

Original Size: 6.31 GB
Compressed Size: 725 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
ThunderRob did you manage to go through the traceback with Pei ? Cuz I think it's the most frustrating part of this update smh

Update: I checked the files and I think we get a traceback since there is nothing for Pei except the night club even with Alice

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.8b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.07.2020

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 155, in script
call screen nc_bar_aubrey_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'aubrey_layla_threesome_hotel_repeat_controller'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 155, in script
call screen nc_bar_aubrey_talk_screen
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 8a-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'aubrey_layla_threesome_hotel_repeat_controller'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Wed Jul 01 11:59:15 2020

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Is there perhaps a clearer walkthrough then that is in the first post? Cause I feel well and truly confused with how it is laid out and explained cause it seems to me to be all over the place, and gives no indications or hints about the start of the game at all so I'm thoroughly confused about how to get the most out of the game.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Is there perhaps a clearer walkthrough then that is in the first post? Cause I feel well and truly confused with how it is laid out and explained cause it seems to me to be all over the place, and gives no indications or hints about the start of the game at all so I'm thoroughly confused about how to get the most out of the game.
Just talk to everyone you can to raise relationship stats at work and at home, work at your desk in the office and laptop when at home. As the stats rise, the game opens up from there

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes