gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Stuck in an animation loop in the bedroom with Alice (after second date). Nothing to do but roll back and do something else.
Tried to make a move in the car instead (as I did on the first date), got ScriptError: could not find label 'alice_club_lambo_repeat'.
Rolled back and went home.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Stuck in an animation loop in the bedroom with Alice (after second date). Nothing to do but roll back and do something else.
Tried to make a move in the car instead (as I did on the first date), got ScriptError: could not find label 'alice_club_lambo_repeat'.
Rolled back and went home.
Ah, missed the blue arrow in the corner during the bedroom scene. There's still the error during the car scene though.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Thank you for the compressed version

Side note, the absolutely last bloody thing I need is to be playing a game with corona-virus in it

_goes back to hiding inside a bottle of hand sanitiser_

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
High-Rise Climb [v0.8a] [Smokeydots]

Original Size: 6.31 GB
Compressed Size: 725 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Why are the sentences black?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In this bit:
Code:
label alice_club_lambo2:
    if alice_club_lambo_done == False:
        jump alice_club_lambo3
    else:
        jump alice_club_lambo_repeat
There's no alice_club_lambo_repeat to jump to.

Another thing: Almost all the images for the corona event seem to be missing in my download. Haven't seen anyone else mention it, so assume it's just my download that's gone awry.

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
is there a reason why there are 2 parts?I have downloaded both, but i'm not sure if i should combine both folders since they both have their own launcher

Reactions: Bigcountry1519

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
In this bit:
Code:
label alice_club_lambo2:
    if alice_club_lambo_done == False:
        jump alice_club_lambo3
    else:
        jump alice_club_lambo_repeat
There's no alice_club_lambo_repeat to jump to.

Another thing: Almost all the images for the corona event seem to be missing in my download. Haven't seen anyone else mention it, so assume it's just my download that's gone awry.
Which version are you using. Full 0.8a PC addon or compressed full version?

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone can give me Save before Last version end my saves are broke so please... don't want to play from start

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
The Futa \ Trans tag is unnecessary here, because there is no such content here. Besides peeping with x-ray glasses, did anything else appear?
Why is Futa \ Trans in this story at all if you cannot interact with it?

Reactions: Hollywoodn
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes