Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
got that when i hangout with pei at night club.. any solution?

While running game code:
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
File "D:\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Wed Jul 01 16:35:10 2020
Literally addressed a couple posts above: https://f95zone.to/threads/high-rise-climb-v0-8a-smokeydots.6897/post-3749856

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn, I didn't see that. If Crazygamer43 wants to post theirs that's cool.

V0.80a full All-In-One.
Compressed v0.80a upgrade

I'm still compressing the videos, but:
Compressed MAC version(1.53GB): MEGA
hehe, welcome to the cra..crunching world(y)
the compressing requests thread should be the main base for all crunching tasks/info, so be sure to check there firstly.
and if you wanna to do some crunching, post it there as well (prior your downloading/crunching starts)
also, just in case you didnt ask for it already, you should get the "compressor" tag...
(...and that is when the real fun begins:BootyTime:...your khm...soul will be owned b....damn you "delete"you never work when needed)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
any idea how to trigger the new stuff?
Go see Alice in the evening, pick the date option to unlock the night club (and a sex scene with Alice)
The new content is mainly based around Alice and her trans friend Aubrey. Go to Alice's for the former, the night club for the latter. Research the final psychology level to unlock the full chain with Aubrey.

Reactions: soulmentor

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
hehe, welcome to the cra..crunching world(y)
the compressing requests thread should be the main base for all crunching tasks/info, so be sure to check there firstly.
and if you wanna to do some crunching, post it there as well (prior your downloading/crunching starts)
also, just in case you didnt ask for it already, you should get the "compressor" tag...
(...and that is when the real fun begins:BootyTime:...your khm...soul will be owned b....damn you "delete"you never work when needed)
LOL.

I should get on that. Is the process the same as applying for JR.Uploader?

Last edited:

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone by any chance have a save (or a set of saves) with all content unlocked? I used to play this game but I changed computer and I don't want to play it all the way through again

Reactions: fr12rebel

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone by any chance have a save (or a set of saves) with all content unlocked? I used to play this game but I changed computer and I don't want to play it all the way through again
There are saves posted from the end of last episode just a few pages back (page 196).

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Games like this are absolutely pointless without a walkthrough only a handful of people can actually play it correctly. Dev refuses to update walkthrough have not played this since early January of last year Dev wasn't updating walkthrough then either now the walkthrough is 6.2 I think game is 8.0 yah.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes