B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
And it is also the same with the first Angela-date in the bar ... it is not happening no matter what I do ... anybody with the same problem?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
And damn ... even the Angela shopping event with Olivia will not trigger .... Bailey already moved in but no shopping tour and thus no threesome with Olivia ... WTF??!!

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
And damn ... even the Angela shopping event with Olivia will not trigger .... Bailey already moved in but no shopping tour and thus no threesome with Olivia ... WTF??!!
And it is also the same with the first Angela-date in the bar ... it is not happening no matter what I do ... anybody with the same problem?
I'm fixing this right now wait for 0.8b before starting new game. I messed up essential parts of the script in this new update.

Reactions: Masqu

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Nope, looks like it's a bug. Unlocked the pool and now Alice is in there. Her house doesn't show in the map. I'll have to re-do my file it seems. Fun times!
I just checked this, Researching Psychology II tech should unlock her house.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I just checked this, Researching Psychology II tech should unlock her house.
Sir SmokeyDots, your game is great.
Concerning the fear stat, is it useful for other characters than Izumi and Grace or there's no point using it for Angela or Bailey for example?

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Wow does it mean I have to restart everything in 8b? Really? Man what a bummer...
I don't think Angela's date is essential to any parts of the script. To get the shopping you need level 3 work and 50 relationship with Angela I believe.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Sir SmokeyDots, your game is great.
Concerning the fear stat, is it useful for other characters than Izumi and Grace or there's no point using it for Angela or Bailey for example?
For Bailey there are differences if you have fear higher than relationship in multiple interactions. None for Angela so far.

Reactions: Fapmigo

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
can you guys give me complete save or 0.8 walktrough? because i understand nothing in this uptade XD
0.8 updates revolves around going to neighbor Alice after 6pm and asking her on a date, events expand from there. Working till 5pm and attending meetings for work

SAPLAYICI

Jul 15, 2018
0.8 updates revolves around going to neighbor Alice after 6pm and asking her on a date, events expand from there. Working till 5pm and attending meetings for work
so that's it? is that all? I already did this but i was expecting more :D

Thanks for information

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
There's new stuff, but 1/3rd of the update is a 1:30 video of some trees on a mountain, lol.
The video of trees on a mountain only took like 1 day to make and 3 days to render. Not all renders are equal in the time it takes to produce. They aren't even equal in terms or render times. I wouldn't add stuff like this if it took large amounts of time. 90% of the time to produce content still revolves around the lewds which takes the most time to produce and takes the longest to render. I also have 6 GPUs rendering so render times aren't an issue. Time in production mostly revolves around making the actual content (Posing, lighting, environment building, coding etc.)

Feb 15, 2019
Seems like Smokey is slowly gearing towards the endgame of HRC, which is a shame, since there’s still so much to do. I’d like to have a romance option with Grace fleshed out, for example.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Seems like Smokey is slowly gearing towards the endgame of HRC, which is a shame, since there’s still so much to do. I’d like to have a romance option with Grace fleshed out, for example.
Like it or not due to past mistakes, this is not the code base I want to work on for another couple of years. I am slowly working towards the ending but there will be multiple endings where each girl with a bit of story to each one plus a crazy ending for completing all the tech tree.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes