ThyHunter00

Oct 5, 2018
can someone help
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'E:\\- downloads\\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc/game\\saves\\persistent.1593727213.tmp'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\- downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\- downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "E:\- downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 391, in update
save()
File "E:\- downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 407, in save
renpy.loadsave.location.save_persistent(data)
File "E:\- downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 490, in save_persistent
l.save_persistent(data)
File "E:\- downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 347, in save_persistent
with open(fn_tmp, "wb") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'E:\\- downloads\\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc/game\\saves\\persistent.1593727213.tmp'

taler

Oct 5, 2017
sure, textbutton "Enable cheats" action NullAction(), cuz there're no cheats nor ever will be.
Ahh sorry I got this game mixed up with a different game in my head that had cheats. I guess requesting one of the cheat mods on the OP?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Any help?: I'm Trying to extract Part 2 with 7zip but it keeps saying something on the lines of "Data Error: IzumiSitOnLap11.PNJ"

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I just checked this, Researching Psychology II tech should unlock her house.
Yes but the date with Angela and the first meeting with Alice are still bugged out. Progressing the research does make her available but that first event is still locked out of the game, I think due to the first Friday night's "pill dream" event taking you all the way to Saturday night.

Anon595

Sep 10, 2018
I keep trying to load this game but every time I get an error message, I played version 0.4 and loved it but I just can't seem to figure out how to load this one without errors.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes