hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
The video of trees on a mountain only took like 1 day to make and 3 days to render. Not all renders are equal in the time it takes to produce. They aren't even equal in terms or render times. I wouldn't add stuff like this if it took large amounts of time. 90% of the time to produce content still revolves around the lewds which takes the most time to produce and takes the longest to render. I also have 6 GPUs rendering so render times aren't an issue. Time in production mostly revolves around making the actual content (Posing, lighting, environment building, coding etc.)
valley.avi takes roughly 300MB. The entire update is roughly 900MB. That's all I meant. I've no doubt the video didn't significantly take away from the rest of the update in terms of content.

BTW, some of your videos have stereo WAV audio interleaved into the video, which wastes a significant amount of space.

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
High-Rise Climb [v0.8a] [Smokeydots]

Original Size: 6.31 GB
Compressed Size: 725 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Per Mega.. The file is no longer available.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright boys :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wonder if we will be able to charm Pei without sharing her with Alice, honestly not a big fan of Alice nor sharing my Asian gals.

SmokeyDots any potential opportunities to enjoy Pei's company for ourselves only ? And keep the threesome for the ones that are into this ?

Last edited:

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Alright boys :

I just wonder if we will be able to get Pei only for ourselves, not a big fan of Alice nor sharing my Asian gals.

SmokeyDots any potential opportunities to enjoy Pei's company for ourselves only ?
I'll think about it. It's easy to add this extra path she can go into the hotel room. I'll finish with what I have planned then see if there's some extra time.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I'll think about it. It's easy to add this extra path she can go into the hotel room. I'll finish with what I have planned then see if there's some extra time.
Awesome ! I really enjoy the fact that you try to cater to all tastes and kink, that's one of the reason I have been your patreon for the past 2 years honestly.

Lastly, do you have plans for the Japanese girl from the mall or the receptionist in the foreseeable future? Cheers

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
Have you tried restarting the game? Are you using my release or another persons? Is it mac or windows?
I'm using the version listed on page one of this thread, and I'm running on Windows. I tried restarting, and that fixed the problem. Thanks.

Any idea what caused it?

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I'm using the version listed on page one of this thread, and I'm running on Windows. I tried restarting, and that fixed the problem. Thanks.

Any idea what caused it?
No idea I checked multiple times, the text is set to white in the options.rpy. It might be a renpy issue or some kind of interference with my code I'm not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes