EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Priorities...priorities. Two and a half year of development, and we still can't really do anything about that drunk bitch that is supposed to be the girlfriend...but futa threesome, that's what we needed for sure.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
How do i get psychology IV and V? The research bar is over 100%, but i don't have a talent point.

Brusok

Aug 8, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/AliceHomeController.rpy", line 60, in script
jump alice_bedroom
ScriptError: could not find label 'alice_bedroom'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/AliceHomeController.rpy", line 60, in script
jump alice_bedroom
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc(compressed)\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc(compressed)\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'alice_bedroom'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8b
Fri Jul 03 11:59:06 2020
```
Attach files
=6897&hash=b8282b76eaf168c10e1aa853e3941a38']

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Somethning is really messed up now.

I grinded the game until joblevel 2 or somewhere. Then saw that the hotfix came out.
Installed it. Now i grind further.. so hard that I brought all cars, the ship, all girls have maximum of what they can have (even the shop-girls and the bartender), I have several billion dollar to my disposal, etc.. there is NO more content I havent explored right now.

But this is not my first playthrough.. I know that there is more. There is the sister from my girl, that you are forced to have her home. Even if they call it "Opportunity" it is a "You do or the game ends here"-Choice.
So i brought her furniture.

And nothing.. not a single car is in my garage. I can invite Olivia to a boat tour but there was no massage that the boat is ready now. My Invisibility Suit is not coming as well as the furniture. And without furniture, no uninvited guest. And without force-girl, no story progress.

Also there is the "we need a real talk about Angelas drinkin lately" Opportunity. That cant be solved because it already has been done.

Whatever happend.. its messed up.

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
Does anyone know the save location of this game? cannot find it in c/user/username/appdata/roaming/renpy, thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SmokeyDots Found a glitch, quicksave file attached. In this scenario MC can grope Angela repeatedly and accumulate LP (love points) with no consequence of time advancement. It's minor but thought I'd share. This is v0.8a with v0.8b scripts update. So far I've found this to be the case for anytime she's in the bedroom and you choose Grope. Still testing. Regards.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xilionlol
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes