Irondic

Aug 17, 2019
I went to alice every single day but she didn't invite me to the night club. I did reject the blowjob from her during the first event tho. Does that affect the new content with her?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I went to alice every single day but she didn't invite me to the night club. I did reject the blowjob from her during the first event tho. Does that affect the new content with her?
Need to have had sex with her and relationship over 70.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Hm, walkthrough's a pain to follow and quite inconsistent.

Also I never got a date with Angela at the beginning, is that locked now or is there a way to trigger it?

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Nope, looks like it's a bug. Unlocked the pool and now Alice is in there. Her house doesn't show in the map. I'll have to re-do my file it seems. Fun times!

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I went and restarted the game. Is the dream on the first Friday night supposed to take you over to Saturday evening? I think that's why I missed the date.

Edit: In the first file I started, after getting psych 2 I got the call from Alice unlocking her place. At least now I can keep playing on this file but I still never had her initial event.

Last edited:

Miner_CS

Apr 27, 2020
Hello, I open this game on mac, but I found that the text is hard to distinguish, with black text and black bg. Is there a way to fix it? Thanks Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 3.38.40 PM.png
(after increasing brightness)(0.71c)

OK....just start a new game

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I started a new game and now I am unable to trigger the Angela date in the bar and the first meeting with Alice ... is this some bug??

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Will there be any fix for it? And how will this affect the game? I mean will we still be able to meet Alice?
I think so. But I don't know if the first meeting with Alice has an incident with her other events. I still haven't been to the club with her because i focus on other characters.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes