yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
ohh man since 2018 and this game not yet complete ? how much the size of the game now .. last time i checked in 2022 it was like 5-6 gb .. so now it should be over 10 gb or something .. this will be a night mare in the download and extracts i hop the Dev will at least minimize the size without loosing the quality .. because im gonna play the original non compressed version any way
You should be happy that the quality of the later sex scenes (such as Grace in Mansion) has improved a lot, although because of this, the file size has become larger :D.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You should be happy that the quality of the later sex scenes (such as Grace in Mansion) has improved a lot, although because of this, the file size has become larger :D.
hehe well i cannot be happy about it because i haven't start playing the game yet :p but i admit .. its exciting ..

i just wonder how long this game will take to be extracted ( im sure its gonna be a night mare ) .. lets just hop he will Finnish the game before it become abandoned like its sisters ..

because the longer years it takes to make the game = the higher chance the orange mark will be added in the top tag unfortunately ( and i hop im wrong )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just wonder how long this game will take to be extracted ( im sure its gonna be a night mare ) .. lets just hop he will Finnish the game before it become abandoned like its sisters ..
wouldn't be 1st time for this to get that tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
wouldn't be 1st time for this to get that tag.
yea that's what im worried about & that's why i want it to be finished as soon as possible ..

5-10 Gb complete game better than 50 Gb unfinished game :)

Papazoglo1

Aug 8, 2019
0.94a Patch Notes
Major Changes:
  • 451 Stills
  • 24 New Animations + 9 Background change animation
Added 6 Izumi Endings:
  • 3 Relationship endings
  • 3 Fear endings
Added Invite Izumi over to the Penthouse Condo. (REQ Sex with Izumi at her bedroom):
  • Added Izumi condo tour
  • Added Izumi conversation about AI
  • Added Dinner with Izumi and Sora
  • Added Sex with Izumi at the Condo
  • Added Encounter with Sora at the Condo
Gallery:
  • Added Izumi endings to the Gallery
  • Added Sora encounter to the Gallery
  • Added Izumi condo sex to the Gallery
Game Start:
  • Added second tier cheat after completing an Izumi ending and a Grace ending at the start of the game giving up to 6 million dollars.
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed shorting brown Grace quest where your money disappears. (Got messed up last patch.)
  • Fixed Shorting brown Grace quest bug where you can not progress sometimes. (Got messed up last patch.)
  • Fixed shorting brown Grace quest dialogue issues.

Barbu35

Sep 6, 2023
where is the save folder ? C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy .... what folder ? how it's named

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes