MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
I know its not NTR since grace isent with MC yet when she whore her self to the boss, but can you just ignore her ass and play on ignoring her? i really dont want to touch her with a 10ft pole, i mean shes married and cheats by whoring her self to the boss so i wouldent be able to trust someone like her at all and only option is to give her 35k which i really dont see any reason to, just want to make sure that grace isent tied into some other LIs so i can safely just ignore her ass?

Reactions: BlasKyau

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know its not NTR since grace isent with MC yet when she whore her self to the boss, but can you just ignore her ass and play on ignoring her? i really dont want to touch her with a 10ft pole, i mean shes married and cheats by whoring her self to the boss so i wouldent be able to trust someone like her at all and only option is to give her 35k which i really dont see any reason to, just want to make sure that grace isent tied into some other LIs so i can safely just ignore her ass?
well no office 3some if ignores grace. should be possible to ignore her.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You can try.

Or you can try to play it as a "game".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Both Grace and Bella are "corporate whore". Trading sex for better position.

Grace probably has the best (sex) content. Other contents that are tied to Grace:
- Sex with Eshe (with Grace helping). One nice scene.
- Required for Bailey office DT.
- Mia (the Boss's daughter) will appear in Grace ending.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Both Grace and Bella are "corporate whore". Trading sex for better position.

Grace probably has the best (sex) content. Other contents that are tied to Grace:
- Sex with Eshe (with Grace helping). One nice scene.
- Required for Bailey office DT.
- Mia (the Boss's daughter) will appear in Grace ending.
Is there endings yet?

I tried to skip grace for a very long time and same with bella but even though i hate it, you cant seem to skip bella so i had to do it at some point, but i think my game is messed up and i am stuck.

I got to the point where i went to the nightclub with Bella and the rich rude, i went to buy coke and when i turned around to the table they where gone??? then i check dance floor and i started to dance with Alice??? and ended up fucking her......
after quest log just said i had to buy coke......

So reloaded a few times did manage to get past that stuff, but now i am absolutly stuck with questlog telling me bella will talk to my boss and he will enter my office but he never does, and under boss it tells me i need to talk to bella about working together with her but there is no such option when i talk to bella....

So i guess trying to skip bella for so long has messed up the game.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Is there endings yet?

I tried to skip grace for a very long time and same with bella but even though i hate it, you cant seem to skip bella so i had to do it at some point, but i think my game is messed up and i am stuck.
The Dev is on the third ending. First was Grace, second was Izumi. Third ending is for Angela, Bailey, and Olivia.

My guess is you also try to skip Angela content. Angela past might be worse then Grace fking the boss.

If so, you might as well skip the game.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
The Dev is on the third ending. First was Grace, second was Izumi. Third ending is for Angela, Bailey, and Olivia.

My guess is you also try to skip Angela content. Angela past might be worse then Grace fking the boss.

If so, you might as well skip the game.
I already stopped playing since the game broke for me so cant go anywhere, dont think ive even seen Angela atleast she dosent ring any bells.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I already stopped playing since the game broke for me so cant go anywhere, dont think ive even seen Angela atleast she dosent ring any bells.
Good move. I don't think you can go far after skipping 2 of the 3 main characters.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
angela is mc's wife so hard to miss.
Oh yeah my bad the girlfrind ofc, forgot about her.

Good move. I don't think you can go far after skipping 2 of the 3 main characters.
Yeah it seems like game breaks when you do that, i tried to play all the main chars late in game but somehow questlines got broken.

Last edited:

presna

May 11, 2023
Hello. Someone can upload a save with a gallery from file sharing. I can't download files from the site.thks

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hello. Someone can upload a save with a gallery from file sharing. I can't download files from the site.thks
You want to play the game without playing it? Or you just want to see the hot stuffs?

For the later, you can just look at the images and movies. Windows can even put together a little slide show for you.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
The quality of the pictures are top but the animations have poor framerate lol and when they change scenes they fade to black screen for a second or so instead of being continuous

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You want to play the game without playing it? Or you just want to see the hot stuffs?
yes there are "some" of those kind of players.

The quality of the pictures are top but the animations have poor framerate lol and when they change scenes they fade to black screen for a second or so instead of being continuous
not any better ingame either.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
High-Rise Climb [v0.94a]
Check OP for links

Parts Download Instructions
  • Download all parts. Place all parts in the same folder. Extract using Winrar or Winzip.
Addon Patch -

Addon Patch Instructions
  • Need 0.93.2a or above installed.
  • Instructions - Download and extract using Winrar or Winzip into your game folder. Make sure the files are lined up and the files will get replaced.
  • PC - "GAME FOLDER"/game
  • MAC - "GAME FOLDER"/Contents/Resources/Autorun/game

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes