SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys.
Need help with Izumi Christmas event. It just does not start. Ingame guide says "visit Izumi house". I actually did it in every possible day of the week. Still nothing.

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Guys, I stuck to get 15M and 20M from v0.93, that's too much. I just around 1 or 2M. Is there any cheat or something too gain it quickly. I've downloaded v0.94, there's nothing new but 2 tasks gain 15M and 20M. Maybe I have to finish this to move on. Someone help, please. Or if anyone had the cheat v0.94, please share

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
This game is so huge over 10gig but it seems to drag after the beginning get stuck and grindy and lacking content. Maybe I'm missing something but nothing interesting seems to happened just slow grind to raise stats....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of High-Rise Climb v0.94a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I personally like the Sandbox and the grinding.

Anyway is there a way to get unlock and achieve everything in research on the game?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes