BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I know its not NTR since grace isent with MC yet when she whore her self to the boss, but can you just ignore her ass and play on ignoring her? i really dont want to touch her with a 10ft pole, i mean shes married and cheats by whoring her self to the boss so i wouldent be able to trust someone like her at all and only option is to give her 35k which i really dont see any reason to, just want to make sure that grace isent tied into some other LIs so i can safely just ignore her ass?
I'd also like to know if we can ignore Grace.

You can try.

Or you can try to play it as a "game".
From what I've read of Grace, I think I agree with the previous comment. So I want to play it as a game where I ignore Grace.
Both Grace and Bella are "corporate whore". Trading sex for better position.

Grace probably has the best (sex) content. Other contents that are tied to Grace:
- Sex with Eshe (with Grace helping). One nice scene.
- Required for Bailey office DT.
- Mia (the Boss's daughter) will appear in Grace ending.
I don't see any reason why I should worry about losing those scenes.

Reactions: EJW and MikesDK

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does Angela's drinking not become an opportunity to help her stop????
Also how come you can't go with her shopping? it always says another day maybe

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
The endings do not have any animation at all. Which animation is dev talking about ij changelogs.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Gave up on this game a long time ago. I used to like it until it seemed like the storylines were getting developed slower than a glacier moves.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
How is the corruption/blackmail/fear aspect play in to this game later? Seems like the description of the game is that you can corrupt people, and everyone seems to have the fear stat, but so far it's only been 1 for me, plus the two girls that compete for your old position but right after that it seems like it goes more romance. The rest seems straight up romance so far

Good game tho

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
After a very long time replaying this great game again and sharing my updated simple gui edit if anyone is interested. It removes the black text box and only keeps the profile pictures as you can see in the example. After removing black box, text may become hard to read depending on the background. So use the "y_outline.rpy" file in the zip for better text if you want.

Extract the "gui" folder in the zip file to the "game" folder and replace the files. If you want to use "y_outline.rpy" file, extract it to the "game" folder too.

idachrface.png

Source for the "y_outline.rpy" file is https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any updated walkthrough or guide that i can find?
only ingame.

Does Angela's drinking not become an opportunity to help her stop????
Also how come you can't go with her shopping? it always says another day maybe
mc can get her to stop drinking, as for shopping mc supposedly has work to do when better half goes on spending spree even if it's late game.

How is the corruption/blackmail/fear aspect play in to this game later? Seems like the description of the game is that you can corrupt people, and everyone seems to have the fear stat, but so far it's only been 1 for me, plus the two girls that compete for your old position but right after that it seems like it goes more romance. The rest seems straight up romance so far

Good game tho
there is supposedly fear route on each relevant female which unlocks other scenes like popping bailey's anal cherry.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The file isn't available. Can anyone please upload it (preferably to MEGA if possible)
for what reason? do you want to downgrade any newer release to that version?
same goes for the other op-linked "Fix". use some common sense, compare version numbers and don't just use everything that might be linked there.

• Haha
Reactions: Kendra and cxx

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
HighRiseClimb-0.94a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
You don't know why I can't download from this page? Each torrent has 0 seed, 0 peer. I use utorrent.
About a month ago, everything was working normally.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
You don't know why I can't download from this page? Each torrent has 0 seed, 0 peer. I use utorrent.
About a month ago, everything was working normally.
Do this.
As a side note, I'd recommend exploring other torrent clients, something like qBittorrent.

Reactions: Saguaro28

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time, and it seems you can make amends with the girl you didn't promote now, and even get endings with her.

My question is: My savegame is on the Izumi path, and I have a marriage and children ending available for her, but "only" a lust and threesome ending available for Grace.
Would that be the other way around if I chose Grace earlier in the game, or are all endings available no matter who you chose?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes