Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time, and it seems you can make amends with the girl you didn't promote now, and even get endings with her.

My question is: My savegame is on the Izumi path, and I have a marriage and children ending available for her, but "only" a lust and threesome ending available for Grace.
Would that be the other way around if I chose Grace earlier in the game, or are all endings available no matter who you chose?

yumunu

Oct 2, 2019
I haven't played this in a long time, and it seems you can make amends with the girl you didn't promote now, and even get endings with her.

My question is: My savegame is on the Izumi path, and I have a marriage and children ending available for her, but "only" a lust and threesome ending available for Grace.
Would that be the other way around if I chose Grace earlier in the game, or are all endings available no matter who you chose?
Playing the last time I only had the Grace Threesome Ending, so I guess it depends on the promotion, the fear/love route and i guess some quests

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Playing the last time I only had the Grace Threesome Ending, so I guess it depends on the promotion, the fear/love route and i guess some quests

Promotions don't play into it (at least for Grace, I haven't checked the latest update yet). Grace's endings depend on
  • which stat is higher, Relationship or Fear?
  • researched Finance III or not?
  • researched Psychology V or not?
  • done the threesome with her and Izumi or not?

dez666

May 24, 2022
why is the gofile link at a zip file within a zip file. you monster.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
wait, the game has rape tag, but there is only 1 actual character i have seen that you can possibly assault, did that change over the last few months? seems otherwise kinda pointless otherwise

Reactions: Nikolaii67

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
wait, the game has rape tag, but there is only 1 actual character i have seen that you can possibly assault, did that change over the last few months? seems otherwise kinda pointless otherwise
A lot of tags are pointless. However, if there is just a glimpse of something, it probably will be tagged. Otherwise, somebody might get really mad by the unwanted surprise.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes