yumunu

Oct 2, 2019
I haven't played this in a long time, and it seems you can make amends with the girl you didn't promote now, and even get endings with her.

My question is: My savegame is on the Izumi path, and I have a marriage and children ending available for her, but "only" a lust and threesome ending available for Grace.
Would that be the other way around if I chose Grace earlier in the game, or are all endings available no matter who you chose?
Playing the last time I only had the Grace Threesome Ending, so I guess it depends on the promotion, the fear/love route and i guess some quests

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played this in a long time, and it seems you can make amends with the girl you didn't promote now, and even get endings with her.

My question is: My savegame is on the Izumi path, and I have a marriage and children ending available for her, but "only" a lust and threesome ending available for Grace.
Would that be the other way around if I chose Grace earlier in the game, or are all endings available no matter who you chose?
Playing the last time I only had the Grace Threesome Ending, so I guess it depends on the promotion, the fear/love route and i guess some quests

Promotions don't play into it (at least for Grace, I haven't checked the latest update yet). Grace's endings depend on
  • which stat is higher, Relationship or Fear?
  • researched Finance III or not?
  • researched Psychology V or not?
  • done the threesome with her and Izumi or not?

dez666

May 24, 2022
why is the gofile link at a zip file within a zip file. you monster.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
wait, the game has rape tag, but there is only 1 actual character i have seen that you can possibly assault, did that change over the last few months? seems otherwise kinda pointless otherwise

Reactions: Nikolaii67

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
wait, the game has rape tag, but there is only 1 actual character i have seen that you can possibly assault, did that change over the last few months? seems otherwise kinda pointless otherwise
A lot of tags are pointless. However, if there is just a glimpse of something, it probably will be tagged. Otherwise, somebody might get really mad by the unwanted surprise.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
A lot of tags are pointless. However, if there is just a glimpse of something, it probably will be tagged. Otherwise, somebody might get really mad by the unwanted surprise.
so the blonde girl is the only one with any rape content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so the blonde girl is the only one with any rape content?
and possibly izumi, mc can do raping if forces bailey to do anal sex at pool, that co-worker who likes expensive cars might get raped if mc doesn't interfere.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes