cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And what about Android, this new update is no Android link
never had i think, sandbox and phones just don't work well together. you can request android port on subforum but might not happen.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the split download works? I have all three files, but they all have the same name but in different sizes. Is it a three-part install? Because it keeps asking me if I want to replace files at extract...

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Their names should be

HighRiseClimb-0.93.1b-pc.zip.part1.rar
HighRiseClimb-0.93.1b-pc.zip.part2.rar
HighRiseClimb-0.93.1b-pc.zip.part3.rar

and you only have to unpack part 1, the others follow.

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Is there any way to actually get Olivia? Or does it always end with her saying Angela is her best friend etc etc

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ohh man since 2018 and this game not yet complete ? how much the size of the game now .. last time i checked in 2022 it was like 5-6 gb .. so now it should be over 10 gb or something .. this will be a night mare in the download and extracts i hop the Dev will at least minimize the size without loosing the quality .. because im gonna play the original non compressed version any way

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and MikeOG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any way to actually get Olivia? Or does it always end with her saying Angela is her best friend etc etc
3some at least i think.

ohh man since 2018 and this game not yet complete ? how much the size of the game now .. last time i checked in 2022 it was like 5-6 gb .. so now it should be over 10 gb or something .. this will be a night mare in the download and extracts i hop the Dev will at least minimize the size without loosing the quality .. because im gonna play the original non compressed version any way
this is nearing end and this was abandoned a while too. won't change imageformat at this point.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
3some at least i think.

this is nearing end and this was abandoned a while too. won't change imageformat at this point.
ohh well that's kind of good news .. so im just gonna wait for a little longer until its finished before i start the game .. im actually excited to play it .. im sure its gonna be a great one ..

it has been in my list of ( playing soon ) along side with
( night of broken dreams - being a dik - treasures of Nadia - dream of desire )

( and yes i guessed right :cautious: it its over 10 GB now i just checked .. i end up buying 5 TB external hard from awhile ago to be able to download all these games .. my PC memorie was already full .. man this 10 GB size should be in ps4 game or something ) im sure its gonna take a month to beat it

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is plenty to play and if isn't optimal then can spent weeks playing this.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes