ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
I haven't play any of the new contents from 0.92. I don't know what's in Grace ending.

Edit: one possible ending for Grace will also have pregnency content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is Izumi ending. Pregnancy and marriage is just one possible ending.

so i go to the phone at opportunity tab and even tho its mark complete but it still have blue dot.. does it mean i miss the scene? btw any guide the ending?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ic so how many ending? known to date.. with whom? and how to get it?
well i got grace and izzy 3some, then there are solos for both atm, i guess there'll be 3some with angela and bailey and possible solos with them, other office girls are unknown since mc doesn't interact with them that much and "neighbor" girl is possible to have ending too. how to get those no effing clue.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
well i got grace and izzy 3some, then there are solos for both atm, i guess there'll be 3some with angela and bailey and possible solos with them, other office girls are unknown since mc doesn't interact with them that much and "neighbor" girl is possible to have ending too. how to get those no effing clue.
so many grace ending....

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
I still have several oportunities open such as Angela , Bailey , Grace , Ida , and Jack , but i did all the mentioned quests and still so , it shows like this. However with Izumi i cannot go on with the Glasses quest
I am missing something ? Apreciatte a good help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still have several oportunities open such as Angela , Bailey , Grace , Ida , and Jack , but i did all the mentioned quests and still so , it shows like this. However with Izumi i cannot go on with the Glasses quest
nah, prolly means that can repeat those.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Every thing I saw are completed. Which one is open?

Edit: these are open opportunities

Most recent poll for the next ending.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hey thanks for posting these updates. Do you know if there's an ending planned for the boss' daughter (blond girl)? I saw a pic of MC having sex with her in the game files!
I don't recall seeing that image. Which file was it?
They are not in the original ending poll, and I doubt that there will be any new contents for Jack's wife and daughter. They only appear (in person, non interactive) once in the game.

Edit: my bad. Mia (Jack's daughter) is in Grace's ending. I don't think she (Mia) would get her solo story line or ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: chthonic_goat_666

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Every thing I saw are completed. Which one is open?

Edit: these are open opportunities
Well all them have the blue circle but anyhow the one that i believe is not done is the Izumi Glasses, as it says (COMING SOON).

I bought a Car and i dont see it in the garage ?

I bought a Car and i dont see it in the garage ?
Now i see it YES , this is ok for now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well all them have the blue circle but anyhow the one that i believe is not done is the Izumi Glasses, as it says (COMING SOON).
i'm at endgame and izumi glasses are still coming soon and have been for a long time as has been continuation of 3some with angela and olivia.

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
From these attachments i just dont get the one of Bella near the car. Anyhow i dont know if i can drive anywhere with cars.

And also to get Bella on a date. Everytime i go see her , just get option to come to office and do all the stuff there.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes