• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
First he needs to get better at estimating his deadline. This is his third time not meeting the "deadline" for this update, I think it's a lot better if he just gave a later date in first place. As he stated in his latest post, he has found a better workflow so I hope things will get better.

Secondly he needs to inform us about any delays at least on the release day itself. Based on my observation, it has been the case that nothing happens on the deadline and there is like no activities for a few days. Then he tell us about the delay which pushes back the release by two weeks. I understand that game development is not an easy process and he has a life outside of this, but posting on patreon ON TIME shouldn't be that difficult.

This game is great and I was seriously considering supporting him on patreon, but I don't think I can do it if this kind of problem still persists. BTW I don't mean put pressure on him or shame him in any way.
The guy is talented, but I am glad I am no longer his patron. He really has some issues, when it comes to estimating the amount of time he will need. And what others have said about him adding new things, girls and locations in every update and at too fast a rate is true. The more he adds, the more loose ends there will be, and the more ramifications he will have to take care of. There are already plenty of girls - he should stop adding. I have to say, though - this game is already large as hell, and it is definitely well developed - so he has already accomplished a lot. Which means it'd be even more tragic to see him abandon this project after accomplishing so much. He's already got a good thing going! So maybe it's time to simplify things, and progress towards the end of the story?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
.....He desperately needs to fill the empty vessels hanging on the end of all these branches he spun for the story. I remember, in some early 0.3 version, there were specific bells and whistles stating end of content / future development needed for the majority of gals.
....Now we have none of those, it cuts the exasperation, but the fact that some of those very early non existent gal interactions still haunt the narrative to this day just states the incredible magnitude and ferocious scale of the expansion at which this snow ball is headed straight into the major girl territory.
........We should be gracious in acknowledging the determination of actually tidying up the major plot points - Izumi and now Grace as the main partners, Bailey and Laura having had their stories tied up straight - this is a pace he can actually grow into.

.....On a side note, he promised the release of 0.66th version on June 15th and as things are going, we are headed into that release rather than actually receive some late May 31st peace offering. We'll realistically get a huge Grace house shenanigans and small extension to Olivia, again Grace and Bailey.

Happy Gaming!

ctguy626

Oct 4, 2017
.....He desperately needs to fill the empty vessels hanging on the end of all these branches he spun for the story. I remember, in some early 0.3 version, there were specific bells and whistles stating end of content / future development needed for the majority of gals.
....Now we have none of those, it cuts the exasperation, but the fact that some of those very early non existent gal interactions still haunt the narrative to this day just states the incredible magnitude and ferocious scale of the expansion at which this snow ball is headed straight into the major girl territory.
........We should be gracious in acknowledging the determination of actually tidying up the major plot points - Izumi and now Grace as the main partners, Bailey and Laura having had their stories tied up straight - this is a pace he can actually grow into.

.....On a side note, he promised the release of 0.66th version on June 15th and as things are going, we are headed into that release rather than actually receive some late May 31st peace offering. We'll realistically get a huge Grace house shenanigans and small extension to Olivia, again Grace and Bailey.

Happy Gaming!
Dude, how long did it take you to write this. No one talks like this lol.

Apr 5, 2017

Happy Gaming!
How credible are his promises lol, plus he did say 0.66 will be another 200 renders and there are only 9 days left till its release. So I doubt it will happen if he did not even finish 0.65 right now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When he is in the zone, it is like the tunnel finish line effect in biker boys - he sees the route, he acutes his senses, he drums up his fires ... but his skills cave in at the seams, his code pukes in the side of the road, the engine screams for more N0S -> the couldron fires are awoke in this one - hope he stills his nerves to pull through with some sort-if any-of a finished result.

Reactions: Alteni

ctguy626

Oct 4, 2017
When he is in the zone, it is like the tunnel finish line effect in biker boys - he sees the route, he acutes his senses, he drums up his fires ... but his skills cave in at the seams, his code pukes in the side of the road, the engine screams for more N0S -> the couldron fires are awoke in this one - hope he stills his nerves to pull through with some sort-if any-of a finished result.
Just stop

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes