Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dude, how long did it take you to write this. No one talks like this lol.
Only the wisest do (y) It's actually the most sense on here

he promised the release of 0.66th version on June 15th
That is our next dead line ... drawn in the sand ... for proof of life.

Happy reminiscence and expectations!
Thanks for keeping us informed seems like a lifetime since I've last played this.

Sparrow

Apr 27, 2017
1 week behind the latest promised release date now. So i guess even if there comes an update - this game will never be finished. It just takes too long for the dev to release something.
It doesn't take too long, the dev is just bad at estimating his work. Some games take way longer than him to release an update, and sometimes with a lot less content (Summertime Saga, Timestamp, Milfy City, ...)

Apr 5, 2017
Has the MIA bit happened often?
On May 7, he said it will take about a week to a week and half. Let's say 10 days, which means release on May 17.
On May 18, he said it will take another 5-7 days, (MIA for one day but thats fine so far), thus release on May 23-25.
On May 27 (MIA for 2 days), he said release in May for sure.
On May 30, he said need 3 days to be safe. Meaning release on June 2 latest. He posted the 4k render for $10 patrons on May 31, MIA since then

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I just cancel my support as much i love the game can’t accept that the creator who even can’t leaves a message saying sorry guys to let you down
My support was minimal but I highly recommend to all the others supporters To temporarily suspended there payments till not received update on situation

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
Yeah I'm defending him but this is getting more and more ridiculous by the minute.
3 days turning into two weeks, never saw this
Same here I defended him last time for 0.6a now just know what to expect
Main problem with Smokey he is not managing his time and every day life
He promised a weekly message but nothing of this sort happen

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
Same here I defended him last time for 0.6a now just know what to expect
Main problem with Smokey he is not managing his time and every day life
He promised a weekly message but nothing of this sort happen
There's got to be something going on personally for him that's causing him to freak out and make this game "the last thing" on his mind. That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of.

Apr 5, 2017
There's got to be something going on personally for him that's causing him to freak out and make this game "the last thing" on his mind. That's the only reasonable explanation I can think of.
I messaged him on Patreon, here on F95, as well as reddit asking about what's going on. Either way I will stop my pledge starting next month and I won't support him again unless he becomes more active.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Guys for the moment this its mia to dead . we have various good game for search . you possible like the deluca family. Mafia theme. End of this month we have firts good spices and good story

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
The other explanation is that he is milking his supporters, which is the far more likely explanation.

• Love
Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes