Apr 5, 2017
There's a 0.65b release (which afaik isn't on here) but the patch posted by the user does not contain v0.65b since the script files from 0.65a have exactly the same text as the ones in his patch.
I thought 0.65b is essentially a bug-free 0.65a, which is in a $5 patreon post on Jun 24, which is here

0.65b
Change Log:
  • Re-balanced eating at the restaurant.
  • Fixed Bug which allowed jumping between Grace promoted and unpromoted routes at Grace's house
  • Fixed Bug Parking Lot not working properly with all the cars
  • Slight Stat Balances on some H-Scenes at Grace's House
0.65a to 0.65b:
Unzip into Game folder and replace all the files.

So are you saying that the patch the dev posted on patreon doesn't actually do anything?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I thought 0.65b is essentially a bug-free 0.65a, which is in a $5 patreon post on Jun 24, which is here

So are you saying that the patch the dev posted on patreon doesn't actually do anything?
It's not here. The files posted here are of 0.65a. Either the person who posted them zipped the wrong version up or the dev released the same files.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Hm, after reading the walkthorugh I just realized that I somehow never got the opportunity to hire Bailey as secretary. I am at work level 5, I promoted Izumi over Grace, I have all the cars and the boat marked as quest items, and I have all the research accessible done.
Is there some prerequisite that I missed?
I am now at the point where I am supposed to talk to Bailey about Izumi's report, but I obviously can't ...

Correction:
I just saw that I don't have the Chiron. Not sure if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

Whym3h

Sep 15, 2018
Hm, after reading the walkthorugh I just realized that I somehow never got the opportunity to hire Bailey as secretary. I am at work level 5, I promoted Izumi over Grace, I have all the cars and the boat marked as quest items, and I have all the research accessible done.
Is there some prerequisite that I missed?
I am now at the point where I am supposed to talk to Bailey about Izumi's report, but I obviously can't ...

Correction:
I just saw that I don't have the Chiron. Not sure if it makes a difference.
Watch tv. You will trigger the bailey event where bailey will ask you a favor while wearing her undies..

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Grace vs Izumi

+ Izumi prettier, hot asian beauty
- No rival (which seems too good to be true in real life POV) , single woman seems easy

+ Grace has a husband that I can cuck :)
- Jack banged her with no option to avoid

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Career woman single ... yeah, that is such a hard find;)
Also ... career woman falling for the boss and care taker of said career ... hard find indeed;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bug was reported but ... never got addressed, apparently.
i think the bug with some renders not displaying at all, and ending 'animations' not replaying on Again button is when you jump to a label you may have scene pictures without dialogue and separated only by "pause 1" lines. i think pause doesnt work here and renpy skips all these pictures to the next one with dialogue.

what fixed it for me was adding a dummy character in script.rpy like so:
define filler = Character("")

open all rpys in np++.
then do two preliminary replacements (to avoid false hits in final stage):
pause 10 -> pause 20
pause 1.5 -> pause 1

finally replace in all rpys:
pause 1 -> filler " "

Hit Save All in np++.
Anyone have this issue <<the bug with some renders not displaying at all, and ending 'animations' not replaying on Again button is when you jump to a label you may have scene pictures without dialogue>>?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Updated Cheat Mod for Game Version 0.6a
Please let me know for any missing scenes and/or bug(s)

thanks
Is there any possibility to fix this here broken game?

Its fine actually the Angela animations didn't come out well enough last minute so I cut them and probably going to stop doing animations because they are costing me too much time so there was suppose to be Angela content but I get your point.
Ah! I saw the slower/faster options that did nothing, and was perplexed. Looking at the extracted images, I thought is saw that the frames are there... but using full page renders for animations seems like a resource sink, when sprites are probably a better option, for both render times and file size... Corrupting the Intern seems to do a ton of sprite based dev well-ish.
The problem with spirits is... they loose all shadows however slight the shadows may seem in most spots if you don't have them they become eye catching... or else the render time actually is nearly the same... I think the reason the art is the way it is, is because I don't use spirits, but you guys have fun or not have fun... download or don't download the 1GB... its up to you guys.
Well that's a shame cause I for one like the animations but I understand its a drain on your time.
Dev sure does seem adamant not to...

These are the ones that greet the player early on in the game ... them being broken do no justice to the game.

Thank you for the mod, if helps a bunch!

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
Current mod is Grace's house, previous mod was the x-ray glasses. What to say, how about a mod that is about the stoty, about Byron the mediocre trader who bc of a magic pill became a successful one?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No ... waldo ... do not spill!
Bradly cooper aside for a moment ... MC has to put in the hard research and the hard work.
MC has to watch his interactions levels with all the gals to keep his boss happy and ready to raise his status to ... private office and later ... own secretary / department section.
It pretty much mirrors that wonderful life / wolf of / wallstreet movie to fast track for the riches.

blackened666

Jun 22, 2019
That is a really large mechanics split these kind of things actually require a lot of work because I have to worry about other story progression lines as well. It is planned, but Angela is currently linked to both Olivia and Bailey Events, Once these are done... Maybe... These kind of things also take a massive toll on coding work and take away from story progression which it seems like is what most people want.

Honestly the times that I do a large amount of branching and or mechanics changes which take the most time, I usually get the most complaints... So...
This game is becoming very big, with many characters and parallels, and with that many sex scenes ... and Angela's story is stopped, does not progress ... with just a few oral sex scenes and a single scene of sex with drugs ... and she gets drunk every day (I just let her sleep on the sofa ... I ignore her)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
why there is no love interaction with Grace as well as with Izumi ... with Grace there is only the option of groping to increase the level of fear
That is the extent dev got to render for the work place ... most interactions actually happen during the office when MC evolves and gets to call in his office Grace of Izumy. More content further in the game, this is a long haul and resources have been spread all over the road map.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes