• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
0.65b
Change Log:
  • Re-balanced eating at the restaurant.
  • Fixed Bug which allowed jumping between Grace promoted and unpromoted routes at Grace's house
  • Fixed Bug Parking Lot not working properly with all the cars
  • Slight Stat Balances on some H-Scenes at Grace's House
0.65a to 0.65b:
Unzip into Game folder and replace all the files.

Are there new sex scene in 0.65b version??

Reactions: Canto Forte

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The game is good, but the "Sex relationship with Angela" is horrible.
At the time of the sexual act with Angela should have an option to accept whether to drug or not, because until arriving at the sexual act with it takes a lot of time.
No one is required to get high enough to maintain a sexual act.
The character of Angela is horrible, the woman does not work has no perspective on life at all, likes to drink a lot, likes to get high on sex, and is always grumpy all the time, even to win a simple kiss from her is horrible.
You should have an upgrade to increase whether Byron wants to or not drug for sex with her. "Angela."
:mad:(n)

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
The game is good, but the "Sex relationship with Angela" is horrible.
At the time of the sexual act with Angela should have an option to accept whether to drug or not, because until arriving at the sexual act with it takes a lot of time.
No one is required to get high enough to maintain a sexual act.
The character of Angela is horrible, the woman does not work has no perspective on life at all, likes to drink a lot, likes to get high on sex, and is always grumpy all the time, even to win a simple kiss from her is horrible.
You should have an upgrade to increase whether Byron wants to or not drug for sex with her. "Angela."
:mad:(n)

NotUrNormal

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 78865

Overview:
High-Rise Climb is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-18
Release Date: 2019-06-18
Developer/Publisher: smokeydots -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.65a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED - Unofficial Android

Patch Update v0.6b to v0.65a: - - -
Extras: - Walkthrough: TXT - PDF - v0.65a

View attachment 45856 View attachment 45857 View attachment 45858 View attachment 45859 View attachment 45871
How to save? From PC

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Anyone know how to do the pool event with Angela and Bailey? I did everything else in the game but I can't seem to find that pool event. The only weekend event I get is the shopping event that I already did, so now when angela ask me, the MC automatically says ''maybe next time''.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are there new sex scene in 0.65b version??
Well ... see for ur own self:

0.65b
Change Log:
  • Re-balanced eating at the restaurant.
  • Fixed Bug which allowed jumping between Grace promoted and unpromoted routes at Grace's house
  • Fixed Bug Parking Lot not working properly with all the cars
  • Slight Stat Balances on some H-Scenes at Grace's House
0.65a to 0.65b:
Unzip into Game folder and replace all the files.

just fyi, the patch file contains only the scripts of v0.65a
There are no new pics or anything ... dev only implemented timely fixes

Reactions: Alteni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
And the Chiron car, it says its a quest item, does the quest is already there or?
Access to the car is quest related and following the dialogue may give hints.

The grind is important for the gathering of assets.

A lot of studying both on the job and at home gives the necessary stat bumps.

Reactions: Alteni

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... not the 65a scripts that got bug fixed and reupped ... but the actual pristine 65a files.

Thank you for the clarification ... hype got the upper hand there.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm confused, isn't there a patch to 0.65b already?
There's a 0.65b release (which afaik isn't on here) but the patch posted by the user does not contain v0.65b since the script files from 0.65a have exactly the same text as the ones in his patch.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
there's an error or its only me , i am using a crunched version
View attachment 332863 View attachment 332864
Should you be on a save from before the last tinkering was done --- sure, it is you because the layers of the game all got a boost and therefore some variables have breaks and squeaks in there just because dev squeezed extra codes and images into the garage mechanic and also bumped up those missing shots previous versions had a *end of content message* or just nothing at all.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
there's an error or its only me , i am using a crunched version
View attachment 332863 View attachment 332864
Should you be on a save from before the last tinkering was done --- sure, it is you because the layers of the game all got a boost and therefore some variables have breaks and squeaks in there just because dev squeezed extra codes and images into the garage mechanic and also bumped up those missing shots previous versions had a *end of content message* or just nothing at all.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Does Izumi gets locked out permanently if we promote Grace? Or is there a way to visit Izumi's house too? I have given her the glasses.
The WT isn't very clear on that, but it seems like you won't get Izumi content since you can't ask her out on a date. May be in the future with a dating system.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes