D

Deleted member 603338

Please search before asking, if you go back a few pages you can find a way to manually fix it. Or you can install my mod
I did search and did not find it, that is why I asked. Thanks for the response

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It's strange but my computer goes into overdrive for a bit when trying to load a save for this. I'll wait for final version because the triggers for events are a bit buggy.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
Everytime I have attempted to run this program, as soon as "Time" advances to 17:00, errors occur. I have found no way to finish a single day at work, without critical errors closing the program. I wouldn't call it a "Game".

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Everytime I have attempted to run this program, as soon as "Time" advances to 17:00, errors occur. I have found no way to finish a single day at work, without critical errors closing the program. I wouldn't call it a "Game".
It's not even funny. This bug have been discussed in ~ 2/3 of the posts on last 15 pages.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
obviously, because it's an alfa version. Usually b or c versions are more bug-free. And even then - everything until final version is a "work in progress" and can contain different flaws.

btw, it's not the only bug that is present.
Ok, but as a developer I am if someone reports an error like this that blocks the game and does not allow new people to play, I break my mind trying to find a solution as soon as possible. It's what fans least deserve, IMO

Apr 5, 2017
Ok, but as a developer I am if someone reports an error like this that blocks the game and does not allow new people to play, I break my mind trying to find a solution as soon as possible. It's what fans least deserve, IMO
Agreed, it is much easier to fix one single bug instead of piling them up later.

Reactions: dav3knight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I did search and did not find it, that is why I asked. Thanks for the response
It's strange but my computer goes into overdrive for a bit when trying to load a save for this. I'll wait for final version because the triggers for events are a bit buggy.
Dev is always meddling game dev-ing activities with IRL family life <that clashes with game making on the weekends> and on top of a lucrative daily job <which makes game making more intermittent than expected>
Dev has always had a incremental update mind state -> will give further development with NPC x of Y <but making it worth while story wise dev had to start all over through out the game every damn time, loosing focus of the end game and sprinkling bugs with every update because there is not some episodic game patch but a total overhaul of the base script and story with every update> => all this means that lost / undefined / improperly declared variables will always pop up during game play when focusing on the end game of presenting new scenes in the later game but going in and recoding previous events to lead to the new one. We are here, we love the game, we are chatting on the side of it and hoping dev gets the reigns back soon!

It's not even funny. This bug have been discussed in ~ 2/3 of the posts on last 15 pages.
obviously, because it's an alfa version. Usually b or c versions are more bug-free. And even then - everything until final version is a "work in progress" and can contain different flaws.

btw, it's not the only bug that is present.
We are all free 95 zoners here. We protect and help our own!
Zoner 704621168 right here has done the good deed of fixing the UNFIXABLE!!
pLEASE do us all proud and IMPLEMENT THE CHEAT MOD 2 from the Original Post
That CHEAT MOD 2 makes this game playable!!!

Agreed, it is much easier to fix one single bug instead of piling them up later.
This game is broken beyond belief ... dev left VARIABLES UNDEFINED ALL THROUGH OUT THE GAME!!! and thus made bugs spree all over because GAME CHECKS FOR THEM UNDEFINED VARIABLES ALL THE TIME!!! PLease enjoy this game with the CHEAT MOD 2 from the OP!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. not much ... it's just that ... I'm in the zone! The free 95 zone of love for games and happy
go lucky players ready to quip and meme around to make life enjoyable and game worthy;)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
High-Rise Climb [v0.70a] [Smokeydots] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~5,27GB
Download ~541MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
TY.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes