Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... unless some of our more pro active gamers can share what are the conditions to some of the scenes they found tricky and had to scour the code to make work ... make them dames affectionate and raise their love/lust accordingly ... scenes do change according to stats.
Also ... please use that CHEAT MOD 2 from the Original Post and fiddle with them girls stats till you succeed. At this point, where a lot of variables that trigger the new events ... ARE NOT YET DEFINED AT ALL IN THE GAME!!! => we are still in trial and error teritorry.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I promote Izumi so still I can able to complete shoe event?
I don't know. I haven't played promote Izumi route. Never will. You have to find out for yourself. The way the game is right now, if you choose one route, you lose access to the other route, and that will be that. But, things can change as future updates come. The easiest way to play both is to set aside a save game right at that point before you choose.

Reactions: Jay 7676

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know. I haven't played promote Izumi route. Never will. You have to find out for yourself. The way the game is right now, if you choose one route, you lose access to the other route, and that will be that. But, things can change as future updates come. The easiest way to play both is to set aside a save game right at that point before you choose.
You have the save before this choice if you have can you give me?

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

Unlocked

I'm working on finishing implementing all Izumi content I have rendered but messed up on. Should be finish pretty soon and I'll release it with the standard time I usually release my Beta version.
What's Next?
  • Vote below on 0.8 content
  • Small amount of Ida content release before the end of this month. (Ida sex scene at the park and at the gym.) I'll be working on this alongside the 0.8 content that will be on going for likely 2 months or slightly more than 2 months depending on what you guys vote on.
in one or two days .... I really want to see but knowing it I doubt it

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Well ... unless some of our more pro active gamers can share what are the conditions to some of the scenes they found tricky and had to scour the code to make work ... make them dames affectionate and raise their love/lust accordingly ... scenes do change according to stats.
Also ... please use that CHEAT MOD 2 from the Original Post and fiddle with them girls stats till you succeed. At this point, where a lot of variables that trigger the new events ... ARE NOT YET DEFINED AT ALL IN THE GAME!!! => we are still in trial and error teritorry.
Off topic question. What is the name of the game from your red hair signature gif?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I explain to you how this creator works ... he establishes a term of a few days, the days he has set expires, he disappears for a while, he becomes alive again and establishes other days that seem imminent ... and we wait for his comfortable

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
How much content is there with the blonde in the banner image on the first post? Never played this before.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. not much .. just a bunch of therapy sessions ... hypnosis, touch her there .. and there ... and lay on your back and let her work <wink wink>, let her mount and ride <wink wink>, in the shower

Game ON!!!!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Oh .. not much .. just a bunch of therapy sessions ... hypnosis, touch her there .. and there ... and lay on your back and let her work <wink wink>, let her mount and ride <wink wink>, in the shower

Game ON!!!!
Oh it's like that? I guess Game ON!!!! it is then. Thanks Canto, appreciate the info.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Oh it's like that? I guess Game ON!!!! it is then. Thanks Canto, appreciate the info.
Canto Forte

Ahhh Alice (that's the blonde in the banner here and on his patreon page)... Yeah IMO she's one of the hottest girls in the game (for me personally Olivia (gf's BFF who works at your office) is the hottest but I digress)..

But I wish smokey would update or have more to do with her (Alice - the blonde). I think originally you could do "stuff" ;) with her since v0.25 or v0.3 but since then there hasn't been much added to her storyline.

Oh yeah.. recently he added the ability to talk to her at the pool later in the game... So there's that I guess.

Overall definitely a game worth playing (recommend getting a cheat mod to help with some of the grinding) but scenes with the girls are some of the best of any game out there (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
hER SCENE IS GREAT .. THE PINING gf's gf looking to welcome you with full warmth into her life.
And of course .. the other bombshell you mentioned ... ACTUALLY SHARING YOU WITH YOUR GF AND LIVING THE LOVE AND AFFECTION OF INDISCRIMINATE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY OF A TRIO!

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
hER SCENE IS GREAT .. THE PINING gf's gf looking to welcome you with full warmth into her life.
And of course .. the other bombshell you mentioned ... ACTUALLY SHARING YOU WITH YOUR GF AND LIVING THE LOVE AND AFFECTION OF INDISCRIMINATE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY OF A TRIO!
do you need a doctor ??:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

Unlocked

I really screwed up the Izumi content for this patch. There's about 100 renders there. I forgot each time you talk to Izumi she's facing the camera, which isn't suppose to be true when you're invisible . I had completely forgotten that I needed those new menu renders, only realized it when I started coding that part tonight.
Also the Olivia's boat code needs to be completely reworked before I can add anything to it.
Then adobe premiere decided it didn't want to use my gpu anymore and kept reverting to cpu. The video I did I forgot to hard code in the subtitles.
So here's I'm going to release the Ida portion only as 0.7a in a few hours after adobe finishes encoding and release the rest of the Izumi and Olivia stuff (100 renders) in three days with 0.7b.
Pm me, if the payment cycle got you if I up too late.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

Unlocked

I really screwed up the Izumi content for this patch. There's about 100 renders there. I forgot each time you talk to Izumi she's facing the camera, which isn't suppose to be true when you're invisible . I had completely forgotten that I needed those new menu renders, only realized it when I started coding that part tonight.
Also the Olivia's boat code needs to be completely reworked before I can add anything to it.
Then adobe premiere decided it didn't want to use my gpu anymore and kept reverting to cpu. The video I did I forgot to hard code in the subtitles.
So here's I'm going to release the Ida portion only as 0.7a in a few hours after adobe finishes encoding and release the rest of the Izumi and Olivia stuff (100 renders) in three days with 0.7b.
Pm me, if the payment cycle got you if I up too late.
how much bullshit he tells....

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Wow Gian. All your posts are nothing but complaints. Why do you even bother playing if you hate it so much? Do you think of your complaints while fapping?

If the game is so messed up for you, stop playing it. Are you a disgruntled patreon supporter? If so, take it to the deve!oper's patreon page. Leave us to fap in peace!

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Wow Gian. All your posts are nothing but complaints. Why do you even bother playing if you hate it so much? Do you think of your complaints while fapping?

If the game is so messed up for you, stop playing it. Are you a disgruntled patreon supporter? If so, take it to the deve!oper's patreon page. Leave us to fap in peace!
ah OK now you have become a moderator ... sorry

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes